the dollar vigilante blog
Jeff Berwick on the Max Keiser Report on RT
Share this article on:
Ed and I continue to finish up the July issue of TDV, due out tomorrow evening (subscribe now to receive it as soon as it is released). So, I was happy to have another video to post today so I can continue working on the July issue.
I was on the excellent Max Keiser Report today on one of my favorite TV channels, Russia Today (RT). Would I EVER be an invited guest on CNN or CNBC talking about the things I talked about in this interview? No, of course not. CNN, CNBC and all the mainstream media in the US are propaganda tools of the US Government.
That's why I love RT. Who would have thought, 20 years ago, that one of the only sources of honest, reputable media would come out of Russia? Or, from the Middle East (Al Jazeera is another excellent news source, especially for Middle East issues)?
Here were some of the important issues that we covered on the Max Keiser Report:
- As a speculator, does the release of oil from the Strategic Oil Reserves scare you from buying oil?
- What is a dollar vigilante?
- Is dollar vigilante-ism partly to protect from things like the Plunge Protection Team?
- Isn't it correct that the centrally planned economy run by Ben Bernanke is deteriorating the quality of life in the US as fast as we've seen anywhere in the last 50 years?
- Are the oil and precious metals markets manipulated by the US Government?
- Why do gold bugs/libertarians/austrians hate Bitcoin?