the dollar vigilante blog
A Special Invitation from Jeff Berwick to The Liberty Forums this May in St. Kitts
Share this article on:
Dear TDV readers and subscribers,
I've just returned from the sold-out Global Escape Hatch conference on the beach in Ambergris Caye, Belize. It was, as I expected, an amazing time of meeting with like-minded people who, like us, have had their spidey-senses firing off like a rigged slot machine about the coming years in the western world and The End Of The Monetary System As We Know It (TEOTMSAWKI) and have chosen to begun to take action to not only protect themselves from the fallout but find ways to profit from it.
There were over a hundred dollar vigilantes in attendance and I know many who wished to participate were cut-off due to attendance limits. What they missed was an incredible time of meeting in a tropical environment and learning about the latest and greatest ways to internationalize their assets, purchase foreign property, open foreign bank accounts and incorporations, trusts and much more.
I am, however, very happy to announce that I've just been invited to another similar event, this time to be held in St. Kitts in the Caribbean from May 15-18.
Interestingly, there isn't much overlap on the great speakers who will be in attendance. In Belize, there were some amazing people including Stefan Molyneux of Freedomain Radio and Paul Rosenberg, founder of Cryptohippie as well as a number of asset preservation, internationalization and wealth creating experts.
At the coming Liberty Forums it is a new crew of amazing people including two of my favorite anarcho-capitalist wealth creators, Doug Casey and Rick Rule. One is an 8-9 figure millionaire and the other is a billionaire, all from speculating on government interference in the markets. Both are life-changing people to meet and at the Liberty Forums it will be a small enough crowd that you'll be able to rub cigars with both.
Other great presenters will be the anti-economist's economist, Bud Conrad, Adrian Day, a pioneer in promoting the benefits of global investing, Terry Coxon, an expert in international financial planning and Doug French, an expert in international banking and a prodigy of Murray Rothbard.
Other items you will receive from attending include:
- Powerful Agenda – Learn from faculty members and professional experts who have been selected from among the most successful practitioners in the world. Their mission: provide knowledge, opportunities, and action strategies for protecting your wealth and liberty.
- Global Perspective – Share knowledge and ideas with experts and peers from throughout the world, and establish enduring relationships with like-minded people who value liberty and independence.
- Real-world Knowledge – Get expert knowledge, insight, and advice for navigating dangerous monetary and fiscal policies unfolding throughout the world.
- Risk Diversification – Learn from leading experts how to obtain alternative citizenship or residency, create foreign banking relationships, offshore trusts, zero-tax corporations, secure commodity acquisition and storage, and more.
- Investment Opportunities – Gain direction to reputable commodity, resource equity, business, and real estate investment opportunities, both on St. Kitts and internationally, including jurisdictional alternatives and related benefits.
- Action Strategies – Meet one-on-one with seasoned professionals for customizing and implementing wealth diversification strategies.
- Privacy and Security – Learn how to implement simple strategies that ensure privatizing your life, including anonymous internet-based activity.
- Establishing Contacts – Develop face-to-face relationships with those professionals and peers with whom you may work in the future regarding your investments.
- Networking Opportunities – Connect with your fellow attendees – scholars, successful investors, professionals, and peers from around the world in one venue.
- Peace of Mind – Sleep well at night, knowing you have taken meaningful steps to implement near and long term strategies to ensure save havens for your family and loved ones
If you’re serious about preserving your wealth, and if you don’t take your liberty for granted, you won’t find a better place to be than at the St. Kitts LIBERTY FORUM from May 15 -18. Some off-the-chart successful investors, best-selling authors, research specialists, natural resource experts, offshore service providers, real estate specialists, immigration service professionals, and international legal and accounting professionals will be there to meet with you personally, and together, carefully work through your own preservation strategies and investment alternatives.
We'll have some of our own staff there to help you find out the best way to internationalize your ass or assets through second passports, offshore bank accounts or companies, self-directed IRAs and with info on our upcoming expat community, Galt's Gulch Chile.
The price, good until April 1st, is $1,395, and I'll be surprised if it is not sold out by then given the great speakers and all their networks. And, if you mention you are a dollar vigilante, you can get a discount off that price if you call soon.
I'll hope to see you, once again, outside of the USSA, and on another tropical island amongst great people, amazing information and, almost certainly, discussing some of the most important topics for your financial wealth and self over a glass of wine.
I'll hope to see many of you there!
Share this article on:
To post anonymously, click the NAME field then check the "I'd rather post as guest" box when it appears.