[The following post by TDV Chief Editor, Jeff Berwick]
Having scoured the world for facts and information for years looking for what may be the lynchpin for the US dollar collapse here at The Dollar Vigilante the one area we had not investigated was the supernatural!
We’ve sorted through facts, figures, conspiracy theories and investigated almost every human aspect from the Rothschilds (if you can call them human) to ancient secret societies (Free Masons, Illuminati, Knights of Templar, Skull and Bones, etc.) in our quest for knowledge on the subject. We never thought to actually read the bible in this quest. Until this week.
And this video is the reason why. I urge everyone to watch it (it takes about 10-15 minutes before it starts to blow your mind) and comment on the validity of the claims being made. No matter if you are the most adamant atheist this is a must watch video for the reasons I will ascribe below.
The video is based on a book called “The Harbinger” which was released in 2012 and spent more than two years on the New York Times Best Seller list. It is written by messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn and it takes a biblical view of 9/11 and the US financial markets that, in its detail, is mind blowing.
Below we will outline the “nine harbingers” that Cahn says God warned the ancient civilization of Israel about in the bible before its collapse and he makes direct references to how nearly the exact same thing is happening in the US today to the smallest detail (including specific dates of major events). According to Cahn, the analogs are very similar in that, like ancient Israel, America was founded on the “rules of god and a light unto the nations”. And, even more interestingly, these harbingers fell on exact dates and in an order that are extremely analagous to the harbingers in the bible and in the Hebrew calendar… and that is how Cahn says that the next warning will come on a specific date, which we will outline below.
THE NINE HARBINGERS
The following are the nine harbingers as outlined by the book that were written in the bible in regards to ancient Israel that are almost word-for-word and action-for-action applied in the US since 9/11.
1. The Breach. The author argues that the United States just like ancient Israel has breached the covenant it made with God at the time of its foundation. Thus the hedge of God’s protection around America was lifted on 9/11 similar to the way the hedge of protection around ancient Israel was lifted.
2. The Terrorist. The author argues that similar to the way that the kingdom of Israel was attacked by Assyrians, the United States was attacked by people from the Middle East. The Assyrians were a Semitic people, children of the Middle East. So too were the terrorists of 9/11 according to the author. This, in fact, is the main source of disagreement we have with Cahn… he obviously does not realize that 9/11 was not exactly what the US government said it was. Al-Qaeda, and ISIS in fact, were both CIA and Zionist backed groups and the US government conspiracy theory of 9/11 has been disproven in almost every way possible. However, this is still very interesting as it does go to the biblical plot. As we’ll talk more about below this could be a case of The Powers That Be (TPTB) actually re-enacting the ancient biblical scriptures as some sort of satanic style ritual. (stick with us here… this gets incredibly weird and bizarre the more you think about what is going on)
3. Fallen Bricks. According to Cahn, the most visible signs of the attack on ancient Israel were that of the fallen buildings and the ruin heaps of fallen bricks. In 9/11 the most visible site of the attack was also the fallen “bricks” of the fallen buildings. This is perhaps the weakest of the nine harbingers in regards to similarities but still true.
4. The Tower. This harbinger symbolizes the fact that after the Assyrian attack, the kingdom of Israel did not repent from its sins but vowed to rebuild its buildings with its own power. Similarly the author argues that United States also did not repent from its sins after the warning and continued its path, vowing to rebuild on Ground Zero with its own power. This harbinger (like the others) has now come to pass with the rebuilding of the Freedom Tower from the rubble at Ground Zero.
5. Gazit Stone. In the bible, the Israelites carve out quarried stone from mountain rock and brought it back to the ground of destruction where clay bricks once stood. This also has come to pass at Ground Zero. Three years after 9/11, a 20-ton quarried rock cut from the mountains around New York served as the cornerstone of the new building and was brought to Ground Zero. A ceremony took place over the rock in which New York Governor George Pataki pronounced: ”Today, we, the heirs of that revolutionary spirit of defiance, lay this cornerstone and unmistakably signal to the world the unwavering strength of this nation, and our resolve to fight for freedom.”
6. Sycamore. In the bible psalm, Isaiah 9:10, the nation of Israel declared that its sycamore trees had been destroyed by the Assyrians during the attack but they would replace them with cedar trees. After the collapse of the buildings during the 9/11 attacks, a shock wave was created by the explosions below the Trade Centers’ that damaged most buildings around the area. Only one building was not harmed which was St. Paul’s Chapel, which had a sycamore tree in its courtyard. Cahn points out that St. Paul’s Chapel was also the place that the government of the United States prayed on the day of the first inauguration of its first President, George Washington on April 30, 1789. The sycamore is known today as the 9/11 Sycamore and a memorial was built for it.
7. Erez Tree. In Isaiah 9:10, the nation of Israel vows to replace the damaged sycamore with cedars as a show of strength against God, as cedar trees are a much stronger tree than sycamores. Two years after 9/11, on November 29, 2003, an actual tree was planted in the place of the fallen sycamore. The tree was a 21-foot tall spruce (a similar pine family of tree) and was called the “Tree of Hope”. Interestingly, that tree, the “Tree of Hope” died earlier this year despite many attempts at saving it. Cahn says this is also now a harbinger. Isaiah 2:12-13 states: “For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every thing that is high and lifted up … upon all the cedars of Lebanon.” And Zechariah 11:2 states, “For the cedar (erez tree) is fallen, as the mighty are spoiled.”
8. The Utterance. This is called the “vow of defiance”. For there to be a parallel with ancient Israel with this harbinger, Cahn says, a national leader would have to speak the defiant vow to rebuild in the nation’s capital. Cahn says that John Edwards did that during a 9/11 memorial in 2004, stating, word for word from Isaiah 9:10 at the very beginning of his speech to Congress, “Good morning. Today, on this day of remembrance and mourning, we have the Lord’s word to get us through. “The bricks have fallen, but we will build with dressed stones. The sycamores have been cut down but we will put cedars in their place”.
9. The Prophecy. Another parallel with ancient Israel, according to Cahn, is that a national leader must utter the exact words of Isaiah 9:10 as prophecy of the other harbingers about to come. Cahn says this happened the morning after 9/11 when Senator Tom Daschle, who was Senate Majority Leader at the time, stated this, “Nothing–nothing–can replace the losses that have been suffered. I know there is only the smallest measure of inspiration that can be taken from this devastation. But there is a passage in the Bible from Isaiah that I think speaks to all of us at times such as this:The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars.That is what we will do. We will rebuild and we will recover. The people of America will stand strong together because the people of America have always stood together. And those of us privileged to serve this great Nation will stand with you.”
THE SHMITA (SHEMITTAH)
All of those harbingers would be interesting enough on their own… making you wonder if something supernatural is happening or if, perhaps, the occult (secret society) elites are playing out a satanic-style ritual and following the Bible as a playbook in re-enactment.
Here’s where it gets even weirder. Way weirder.
Have you heard of the Shmita? Neither had I. The Shmita is a Sabbath year observed every seven years in Judaism, in which the land isn’t cultivated and debts are cancelled. The Hebrew calendar is different than our modern day calendar. On the last day of Shmita, all debts are supposed to be forgiven. Shmita lasts a year but on the last day, known as Elul 29, in the Hebrew calendar, all debts are to be forgiven and a sort-of “wiping the slate clean” is supposed to occur.
In 2001, that date fell just six days after 9/11, on September 17th. That was the day when the US stock markets re-opened and had one of its biggest drops in history, falling 7%.
In 2008, the final day of Shmita was September 29, 2008. That day is infamous for having the third largest stock market collapse in US history, falling 9%, or 777 points (and the only known day where the opening bell of the New York Stock Exchange would not ring).
Take note here the proliference of the number seven. The Shmita occurs every 7 years and results in a washing away of debts. On the last day of Shmita in 2001, the stock market fell 7%. On the last day of Shmita in 2008, the stock market fell 777 points.
Earlier this year I watched a speech by Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund, and she made some bizarre statements that always stuck with me and made me wonder what she was talking about. She spoke for a number of minutes, at the very beginning of her speech, about numerology and the importance of the “number 7”.
After I heard about the Shmita and how not only the last two major financial collapses in the US happened on the day of the end of the Shmita, but others as well going back into history, I began to put two and two together… and came up with 7.
THE NEXT SHMITA
Given all the bizarre coincidences between the Shmita, 9/11, the financial collapse of 2008 and how the US government has followed biblical scriptures almost to a T in their response to 9/11… and then having the IMF head talking for extended periods about numerology and the number 7, a rational person has to conclude that something may be afoot!
Whether it is truly something supernatural or if it is occult (secret society – occult means hidden) activity (almost all things in our financial and political system today are tied to occult secret societies include the Free Masons… you just have to look at the masonic symbology on the back of the US one dollar bill to see their symbol, a pyramid with an all seeing eye, to know there is more to it than most know) there are enough coincidences to seriously question what is going on.
So, when is the next Shmita? It starts in a few weeks, on September 25th of this year and the final day, Elul 29, falls on September 13, 2015.
Therefore, if the last two Shmita dates are an indication, something massive may befall the global financial system anytime between those dates and, more specifically, on September 13, 2015.
It is always easy to fall into the trap of verifying your own biases which could clearly be the case here… but it should be said that both Doug Casey and I have been hesitant to give exact dates or time periods on the next collapse but we’ve both been sensing that it may be later this year or, at the latest, next year… and so this ties into our perceptory timeframe.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO
Now, I am not saying that, for sure, a massive financial and economic collapse will happen on September 13, 2015 nor that it is pre-ordained that it will happen during the Shmita year from September 25th of this year until then… but what I am saying is that this is interesting information that should not be totally ignored completely.
Those who follow these secret societies know that they are heavily into things like numerology and symbolism and Lagarde may have just been giving a hint to us of their plans. Or, who knows, maybe there is some supernatural being that is making these things happen. You certainly can’t disprove it with facts.
What I can say is that based on this and a lot more information I have been discovering I am re-reading the bible and delving further into ancient events than I ever have prior.
In either case, this Shmita timeframe falls into a very similar timeframe that I already had in mind for massive financial, economic and political events and my advice remains unchanged.
Prepare now for what is coming. It will be an event of “biblical proportions” in terms of The End Of The Monetary System As We Know It (TEOTMSAWKI) and the most dangerous time in known human history for capital on a global scale.
Get your affairs in order and follow our Five Killer B’s. Bullion (precious metals), Bitcoin (the new, free market money and potential destroyer of central banks and governments), Bullets (for protection during the collapse), Bud (medical marijuana as the hellish War on Drugs comes to an ignomious end) and “Being”.
“Being” is my most recent inclusion and is a statement to prepare physically, mentally and spiritually for what is about to come. This will be a collapse for the history books… maybe bigger.
Whether these biblical prophecies or the Shmita are true or not, or if it is just being acted out by occult elites, or if it is all coincidence and inconsequential, something massive will happen in all our lives in the coming years. I suggest you prepare now.