Wells Fargo and Other Banks Now Just Outright Stealing People’s Money

Centuries ago banks actually stored real money (gold) and gave their customers paper receipts which made transferring and transporting easier.

Then as time went by, banks just began storing currency. Unbacked fiat paper is not money.

In those days the term “bank robbery” used to mean a man with a gun would come in and steal the currency from the bank.

Now, in the 21st century, the term “bank robbery” has a completely different meaning.  Now, to quote the popular Russian turn of phrase, the bank robs you!

What occurred in Cyprus in 2013, was the most overt form of daylight robbery.  Over the weekend the banks closed and upon reopening, anyone with substantial funds had approximately 50% less than they previously owned.

Now, banks like Wells Fargo are just outright defrauding and stealing from people!

Over the past week, the swindlers at Wells Fargo were caught engaging in questionable activity yet again and consequently their stock’s value has suffered. The shares took a dip as globalist Warren Buffet’s favorite bank, was fined $185 million for a series of fraudulent actions.

According to reports, since 2011, bank employees have opened 1.5 million bank accounts and “applied” for 565,000 credit cards as well as opened false email accounts – none of which were authorized by their customers.

Part of the fraud lies in the fact that these shady bank workers were transferring funds from customers’ existing accounts into newly created accounts unbeknownst to them, resulting in overdraft fees for insufficient funds in some cases. According to the New York Times, the bank’s employees were incentivized to partake in this illegal activity by compensation policies that rewarded them for opening new accounts. And since bankers never go to prison in the USSA, they must have figured, why not give it a shot?

After all, the US is nothing like Iceland which jailed 29 banksters for their role in the 2008 crash.

The director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau or CFPB, (the agency presiding over the fining) Richard Cordray, made a statement saying in part that “unchecked incentives can lead to serious consumer harm and that is what happened here.”

Of course the irony of this fiasco lies in the fact that the CFPB is part of the largest organized crime syndicate in the world, the United States government. Not only do these thugs steal around around $2 trillion dollars a year from their tax slaves, but the Pentagram also recently admitted that $6.5 trillion dollars was either “misplaced or stolen”. Even $6.5 million or billion is an egregious sum of money to lose, let alone $6.5 Trillion with a “T”.

It was not long ago that we reported on the dubious actions of Deutsche Bank as they refused to make good on their obligations for delivery of physical gold to customers. Aside from that, the bank was also ordered to pay fines amounting to $257 million for doing business with countries under US sanctions at the time. These events have contributed to its poor stock prices, which have plummeted to their lowest levels in 30 years.

What Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo and other commercial banks have been caught for, looks like petty theft when compared to the atrocities committed by the central banks throughout history. In fact most people are not even aware that the value of their money is decreasing through the hidden tax called “inflation”.

We are living in a centrally planned monetary system that is designed to slowly siphon away wealth from its participating victims. Vladimir Lenin knew this and was even quoted as saying, “The establishment of a central bank is 90% of communizing a nation”.

So while many people complacently drink beer and watch football on their widescreen TVs they bought on layaway, their purchasing power and bank accounts are being ransacked by banksters like rats on a sinking ship.

And sometimes, as with the Wells Fargo fraud, the banksters will steal from you and then make sure you know how easy it is for them to get away with their ill-gotten gains.

As this Jubilee Year comes to an end, blatant and outright theft is becoming the order of the day.

What is even crazier, is that they appear to be doing it shamelessly.

It’s almost as if they want you to know just how bad things really are – and also to realize you can’t do anything about it. This is the same attitude they’ll take when the system completely collapses. You may be tempted to complain about your broker or your financial adviser, but doing so won’t get you very far.

Yes, you’ll probably find plenty of evidence that you’ve been robbed in the middle of a final financial unraveling,  but it won’t matter.  The whole idea is to make you suffer while making it clear that there is nothing you can do about it.

And this fraud is a good example of that.

What has not been revealed publicly on mainstream television is the fact that Carrie Tolstedt, the executive who spearheaded and ran the group for years, was neither indicted nor penalized by the bank. In fact she walked away with a $120 million severance package. That’s right, she was rewarded for her wrongdoing.

In fact, Stephen Gandel, a Wells Fargo spokesperson, said the timing of Tolstedt’s departure was a result of an apparently coincidental  “personal decision to retire after 27 years.” Nothing to see here.

From a Fortune article:

Tolstedt … is walking away from Wells Fargo with a very full bank account—and praise. In the July announcement of her exit, which made no mention of the soon-to-be-settled case, Wells Fargo’s CEO John Stumpf said Tolstedt had been one of the bank’s most important leaders and “a standard-bearer of our culture” and “a champion for our customers.

As we reach the end of this financial and monetary system, the rats are just stealing as much as they can before the ship goes down.  It’s plain as day.

In order to brave these rough waters and subsequent shipwrecks you’re going to need a flotation device. At TDV we provide you with the proverbial life-jacket you need to help keep your head above water through alternatives to traditional banking including offshore opportunities, investment in crypto-currencies and precious metals and mining stock analysis.

Thanks to our legendary Senior Analyst Ed Bugos, so far in the last year our overall portfolio is up 200% with numerous call options and picks up over 1000%! You can join in on the profits too if you subscribe to our TDV newsletter here.

The collapse of the financial system as we know it lies ominously on the horizon, but you don’t have to go it alone. When you subscribe, you gain access to a community of thousands of other like minded individuals who can also help you to survive and prosper through these turbulent times.

Unlike Wells Fargo, we’re dedicated to building you up and guiding you,  not tearing you down and defrauding you!

This is not the end of these shenanigans, it is only the beginning.  There is more fraud, theft, crisis and collapse to come.  Be prepared.

Jeff Berwick

Anarcho-Capitalist.  Libertarian.  Freedom fighter against mankind’s two biggest enemies, the State and the Central Banks. Jeff Berwick is the founder of The Dollar Vigilante and creator of the popular video podcast, Anarchast. Jeff is a prominent speaker at many of the world’s freedom, investment and cryptocurrency conferences including his own, the world's largest anarcho-capitalist conference, Anarchapulco, as well he has been embarrassed to have appeared in the fake mainstream media including CNBC, Fox Business and Bloomberg. Jeff also posts video content daily to YouTube, Bitchute, LBRY and 153News.

27 Comments

1. disqus_PAZz5o1Bj8 on September 14, 2016 at 7:05 am

Agree, except one thing: It started millennia ago, not centuries. Canadian historian David Astle described in his book ‘Babylonian Woe’ how the Babylonian civilisation was destroyed from within because of the debasing of the currency. The trick was for the goldsmith families to write more cheques (IOUs) than they had gold. And the Greek king Croesus (who was famous for being as rich as the sea was deep) became rich only after he had kicked out the goldsmiths from his father’s kingdom, and had discovered their dirty trick. He applied the same trick, but in a less intensive way, so his subjects soon became much more wealthy than the people in neighbouring countries.

• Margaret Treis on September 14, 2016 at 11:04 am

Cut to the chase, all our problems are about central banking. That’s the head of the snake. Ever see that image of the snake eating it’s own tail? I don’t know where that came from, but it’s certainly an accurate depiction these days.

• Dave, Voluntaryist Webmaster on September 14, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Central Banking is very strongly implicated in many problems, but if you’re going to say “all our problems are about…” I think you have to mention “The Most Dangerous Superstition.” The author will be at Anarchapulco as far as I know.

• Margaret Treis on September 15, 2016 at 12:53 pm

I’ve read that book and I semi see your point because it’s trust of government authority that has got us in much trouble and led to the creation of the moniker “sheeple.” HOWEVER, the founding of the Fed did not so much involve trust of government, because we didn’t KNOW what was happening. What it involved was deception and fraud. It was kept in very close, even murderous, secrecy and was protected with semantic trickery as has been the rest of takeover of America by International banksters. One thing after another followed, all in secrecy or secrecy of the real import of each… the unconstitutional, unratified IRS (the collection agency of the coup of banksters that happened with the creation of the Fed), the theft of the gold of the American people under FDR, the secret killing of the sovereignty of America by an illegal incorporation of the US and it’s courts, States and the alphabet soup of agencies that presume to make their own laws. How could we be accused of trusting the authority of the government if we couldn’t know what they were doing? There was so much secrecy about the Fed that most Americans still don’t know exactly what it does 100 years later. The control of education saw to it that the Fed got two sentences in curriculum, and those praised it.

My point was that the creation of the Fed gave the privileged class the right to control the currency and they have done so in every moment since with the purpose of siphoning off the wealth of the nation and the world. They’ve been responsible for every crash we’ve had, after which they move in to buy the wreckage for cents on the dollar. They’ve kept what they do under wraps, hiding under the color of a government agency. We fight continuous wars to profit banks who finance both sides and then finance the rebuilding. False flags are their signature.The money they print goes to the wealthiest corporations/entities in the form of loans and loans to the government in the form of bonds. The money they loan to the .01% finds its way to politicians in bribes and campaign contributions, so the politicians work for them not for us. Our trillions in national debt is owed on the basis of the bonds they issue and
          collect interest on (their sole contribution to which is money they print from nothing.) It’s the biggest
          scam ever known, and it’s octopus arms have strangled us worldwide.
          I agree we are too passive and trusting of the authority of government. But I also see that we are lied to constantly, fed a false reality by a co-opted press and that this government is really not our government. It’s the political arm of a fraudulent fascist cabal that will do anything it can to stay in power and was put in power by American traitors, beginning with Woodrow Wilson. I also think we are all fast learning that, and we are seeing the trust evaporate just as rapidly. The trust of authority isn’t hardwired, and when we are allowed to see what they do behind the curtain it’s GONE.
          Maybe that is the point where anarchy is preferable, I will say that.

• Dave, Voluntaryist Webmaster on September 15, 2016 at 4:59 pm

“Anarchy” usually needs a definition because too many jackasses have polluted the term. My favorite definition is that it is a relationship to the world that any individual can develop in which that individual is ruled only by his own conscience. With that definition, I think we can agree that “anarchy” is always preferable, and that our best goals are met by helping each other develop and honor our consciences.

• Margaret Treis on September 16, 2016 at 12:46 pm

If the person has a conscience, yes.

• Namma on January 15, 2017 at 3:01 pm
        • Margaret Treis on January 16, 2017 at 10:46 am

Banking is an esoteric parasitic practice. Illuminati occult.

2. Margaret Treis on September 14, 2016 at 10:59 am

Isn’t it odd, that the crash is “on the horizon,” but like Jeff’s ship on the ocean metaphor, as we have advanced toward it, the horizon retreats? How many years have we been reading about the big crash? And how many years has the big one not happened? I know that this is because the fraudster bankers are so far able to rig everything and produce illusion. It’s all done with mirrors and lights, somewhat similar to the horizon which isn’t a real place, just a line in the water that keeps moving away. Eventually though, we run into land. (How’s that for a way-overextended metaphor?)

3. doryinaz on September 14, 2016 at 11:43 am

Wells Fargo defrauded me out of the CDs we had for my daughter’s college. They just refused to honor them. Too bad so sad. I fought them for years. No lawyer would touch it. The consumer help lines on ABC, NBC and CBS wouldn’t touch it either. Blatant and unapologetic robbery. And, apparently, known by everyone…. I hope they go down in flames.

• Jeff Berwick on September 14, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Send us an email at [email protected], we might cover your story.

• Dave, Voluntaryist Webmaster on September 14, 2016 at 6:52 pm

I agree with Jeff! Your story should definitely be published. The important parts are the documentation. I certainly hope you still have them all!

• Margaret Treis on September 20, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Sorry that happened to you. I took my money out of Wells-Fargo when all their mortgage fraud came out. People need to vote with their feet with these banks. I went to my local credit union where I hope my money will be safer. Go local because what’s tightening around our necks is the noose of centralization.

• Carl Hopkinson on May 14, 2017 at 7:47 am

Find out who is in the chain of command at WtF, then find where they live. I leave the rest as an exercise.

4. Vick on September 14, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Just the plain fact that this story made mainstream media is a sign that the corrupt banks are coming to an end because remember that they own the media and could have hid this scam concealed with their deep pockets. Something is finally changing for the good. Like Jeff said, they probably just don’t care cause they know it’s all coming to an end very soon.

5. Doxie on September 15, 2016 at 8:42 am

My father and mother divorced when I was 5. 1956. He went around world 21/2 times. 2nd wife Japanese, vacationed in Thailand every other week buying things when he switched working as mechanical Engineer for NW Air to Air America. His walking was poor so he went to Mayo in1966 and had to stop work. His mother and Her father did not approve of their inter racial relationship but they both died in 1966 so my father married in1966. They bought out his brother and sister inheritance for land and built house in MN. We lived in poverty was told to me by my aunt, saying she had never seen poverty like we lived in when she met us. The divorce and both grandfathers died in 1956. I never saw my grandmother again. I saw my father 3 or 4 times. I found him in1974 and wrote him and told my brother who from then on collected household items into his home. I lived out of state with my husband and son but was blamed for moving out of state by my brother and my mother who lives with my step father in a reverse mortgage home to Wells Fargo. My father and wife Hideko got a Reverse mortgage with Wells Fargo 2008 instead of selling household and sheds things stuffed to ceilings or acres of flowers of theirs and his parents purchases. He died 8/30/2015. His wife told me that day he was in VA, but my brother knew since early August my father was in VA. She sold property to Alzheimer’s unit wanting to expand 1st week September 2015 for $1.2 million paying off reverse mortgage and bills. She switched my father’s choice of my brother becoming executor of will because they fought in early August when my father was in VA and my brother started to take things then went on 7 week vacation. I was asked with my husband and son to come from TX to MN to stay at my father’s home by his wife 8/31/2016 to help with memorial gathering as she called funeral. When my son and I stopped at first rest stop in MN, a cousin I’d never met called and said she uninvited us. She, and her sister and brother in law moved in with Her until she died. She had bone cancer so we continued plan to stay with house. Cousin ate when we took her out to eat and we slept on couch before my son saw cousin, Hideko and new executorRoss talking. I layed on couch and felt strange pain over leg and heart lungs and got up and packed. (When I got back to TX emergency room Dr and hematologist both said I had lived through a deep vein thrombosis and Pulmonary embolism and was put in hospital and on medicine until blood clots were gone May of 2015.) Cousin came up and told us my step mother was kicking us out and we couldn’t even look at garden built in 1933 by grandmother. It took us 5 hours on Labor Day weekend and MN state Fair to find a place to stay all the while receiving mean voice messages and texts from my brother in Las Vegus for his #3 son’s wedding. I’d cancelled all tickets to go to my father but he died before I arrived on same day I was told he was in VA. Cousins and Step mother lived off interest on my and my brothers money in Wells Fargo bank instead of touching any of her 1/2 of money plus interest gained. They Gambeled at casino until car accident with our interest money and living with her. Every single thing of my father’s was gone she said to my son and I when she asked us to come back because cousin’s sister brought 40 foot fights eheel RV. Everything in entire house was emptied by them when my step mother died Feb. 28 2015 and they were evicted by Alzheimer’s owner. I received a warped basket and four inch glass box. My brother received safe deposit box which he lied about contents as we had passed around confederate money and old money and three FreeMason pins. My brother said there was one but he gave his sons the others or cousins took them. Jim showed me RV with my grandfather’s coin collection. I asked if he collected and he said no. I asked Hideko for my grandfather and father’s stamp collection before she brought it to sell at stamp store. He said he wholesaled stamps so I couldn’t even buy one. In March I noticed no one had notified Wells Fargo of step mother’s death so I ordered death certificates from mortuary and brought my father’s and hers to a Wells Fargo in TX. The executor she choose quit in Nov of 2015 so Wells Fargo was executor. No account of my father’s or Hers was closed and her Wells Fargo Charge card was maxed out by cousins. Wells Fargo started to send me and my brother statement of interests from March to August when her executor would not sign paper from her lawyers or my father’s lawyers. We would have to wait 3 years but Wells Fargo a Lawyers wrote document that my brother signed Mondsy and I signed September 13th to receive our share of my father’s money in checks. My brother has investor for money he had but due to exteem medical bills from polio we have post polio. I have not received check but was advised to tithe first where I’d already chosen. Then place it with USAA for portfolio development and friend who handles only huge accounts will review and approve or suggest changes. There are hybridized Hosta royalties, Lilium, Peonies that we don’t know who will receive them. My husband gave My stepmother her permit to bring back 6 Hosta plants from Japan as that was his job as entomologist, Someone has my grandmother’s and father’s hybridized peony (my grandmother won Chelsa flower show in England and my father won award in 2016 for 2015 double peony. I would like to know if all of the things they owned could be kept by cousins and all things his wife got rid of before her death and cousins got rid of after her death are there’s or everybody else’s who took them from her knowing she was forgetful with her brain deteriorating due to cancer. The house was demolished the weeks of July 20, 2016- July 31, 2016. Should I have done anything different for up to 3 years. Wells Fargo did not like to talk with me when I asked for them to sell everything and send me a check as what they invested in had made no profit last month.

6. junktex on September 15, 2016 at 8:54 am

Rothschilds

7. Brian Niziol on September 15, 2016 at 12:47 pm

This is a terrible situation. The Ponzi scheme called the economy requires confidence to exist. That confidence no longer exists. So they are creating a world where we will be bludgeoned into allowing grand theft and paying for the privilege of being the victim. I have no ideal what we honest workers are going to do. No one is going to even consider how we are to live after the looting is over. I don’t really have a clue how to prepare for what I know is coming. I made a huge garden bought close to a ton of dried food 10 years worth of seed. But will it survive storage ? Am I spinning my wheels ? It makes me feel better about what is happening so I guess it is positive. We should not have to worry like this. It is degrading our lives and making people edgy and unhappy. How will I be able to help those who may be hungry and without shelter ? What if they have children or seniors? I cannot turn them away. I simply refuse to loose my humanity. What these people are doing to us is evil and the governments both yours and mine are full partners in it. May God bless us because it looks to me like he is the only one with the power to stop these monsters.

8. tomherzog on September 15, 2016 at 7:38 pm

I consider myself a progressive but in recent years I’ve found myself in agreement with some professed conservatives and libertarians.

Perhaps it’s time “we the people” of America overcame the divide and conquer tactics imposed upon us by the real owners of the country, the 1% financial elite, got together and overthrow the bastards?

• Carl Hopkinson on May 14, 2017 at 7:51 am

Dont wait for WE to revolt. YOU revolt and only THEN will there exist a WE.

9. Marco Saba on September 17, 2016 at 5:39 am

Seigniorage: The Honest Government’s Guide to the Accounting of the Revenue from Money Creation http://leconomistamascherato.blogspot.it/2016/07/banknotes-and-currency-are-liability-of.html

10. Erin Go on January 10, 2017 at 1:36 am

It’s the Jewwwws!

11. Bradley James on January 14, 2017 at 2:22 pm

This is why owninig metals is very important. Gold SilverLead. Insurance insurance and more insurance.

12. Bradley James on January 15, 2017 at 4:33 pm

I would not leave more than 5k in one bank. Iive in a small farmer community where we can trade , barter and use gold and silver. A simple non material life.

13. HOPELESS on April 13, 2017 at 2:05 pm

WELL FORGO HAS ROBBED ME ALL YEAR WITH NO RUNNING BAL TO LOOK AT I CANT KEEP UP I KNOW I MOVED 5000 A FEW TIME TO CHECKING FROM SAVING AND THE TRANSFER WOULD HAPPEN TWO TIMES TAKING MY BAL OUT OF SAVING I KNOW I THEY HAVE SLOWLY TAKEN OVER 70 000 IN MY SAVING I HAD A BALL OF 159,000 8 MONTHS AGO AND EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND THERE 3000 GONE AND I CANT FIND IT I AM NOT SPENDING IT MY CHECKING DOESN’T SHOW WERE THE MONEY IS GOING ONLY ITS GONE AND MY SAVING BAL WILL CHANGE WHEN I MOVE MONEY TWO DAYS LATER WELLS FORGO ADJUSTS MY BAL IN THAT AMOUNT AGAIN I SEEN THEN TAKE 3000 THEN 5000 THE 7000 IN ONE MONTH I WOULD MOVE MONEY MY BAL WOULD BE RIGHT THAT DAY SHOWING THE NEW BAL A FEW DAY AFTER THAT THE SAME AMOUNT GONE AGAIN HELP ME WHAT DO I DO MY HUSBAND DIED AND I WAS SO DEPRESSED I NEVER CHECKED MY BAL FOR 6 MONTHS THEN WHEN I DID I SEE 70 000 GONE I HAVE NO REASON OR RECORD OF IT BEING GONE I SPEND SAME AMOUNT EVERY MONTH NOTHING SHOULD CHANGE MUCH BUT EVEN IF I HAD GONE NUTS SPEND 1000 A DAY I’M STILL 70 000 SHORT HOW DO I FINE WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME ……

14. Carl Williams on August 10, 2017 at 2:29 pm

What i would like to say is they say in the scriptures “Our people parish for the lack of knowledge” and I say “our people parish for the lack of proper and correct knowledge and how to apply or use it properly. and effectively “

15. Rupert Bodkins on December 27, 2017 at 4:56 pm

I have been gradually taking most of my savings out of various commercial banks. Even my ‘credit union”-where I had saved nickels and dimes over 30 years of working starting charging me a 30.00 per month “non-usage” fee because I wasn’t taking money out or putting it in. This is the definition of legalized theft, and i had never even received a notice this was one of their practices-i guess the “officers” make these rules up as they go. My only solution was to withdraw my money completely. Now Valley National Bank is charging me a monthly 25.00 service fee on a checking account which has more than 5000 in it. So they will also disappear from my portfolio, I will close that account what else can I do, I can’t afford to let banks steal my money. I am angry and in disbelief these banks are getting away with this. I guess i will be forced to take my cash and hide it somewhere-might as well, banks are taking money from our savings, instead of paying us interest. I guess these banks think we are all stupid. Maybe it’s time to withdraw all my accounts-not that I have much, but I spent a lifetime saving for my retirement, and am slowly watching these commercial banks steal my savings. If everyone does what I’m doing, isn’t this what caused the depression?