Icke. Igan. Molyneux. Now Dicks. Oh, and Berwick. Again. (Still)
YouTube’s been a busy little hive.
Dan Dicks’ Press for Truth has become the latest channel completely wiped by YouTube: 14 years of content, 5 documentary films, over 270k subscribers and 35m views – deleted without a warning. A content creator’s life work, erased. You have been terminated.
And if they can’t stop you virtually, they’ll stop you physically: Dan was recently arrested and attacked at a Black Lives Matter protest in Canada for “his own protection” for simply reporting on the event Live on YouTube.
Press for An Inconvenient Truth?
Lucy and I will give you inconvenient truths.
You know those “moratoriums” placed on your rent and your car payment and your mortgage and your credit card catch-up?
Your time is now up. It’s time to pay the piper. The devil wants its dues.
State and local moratoriums have already started expiring and will no longer protect homeowners and tenants unable to make payments because of Covid-19 lockdowns.
By September, more than 20 million Americans renters will be faced with evictions and other non-payment legal actions. And banks are going to come after mortgage holders to pay what they owe, despite the fact that they haven’t been allowed to work for five months.
The future is foreclosure. And who gets all those properties that are foreclosed? Hmm?
That’s not all folks.
If, somehow, you manage to hold on to your house, they are coming after you with increased taxes. Specifically property taxes, although corporate income taxes, taxes on online purchases, excise and sales taxes, property taxes, and gross receipts taxes will also be increased.
- Nashville Mayor John Cooper is openly proposing raising property taxes by 32% in order to correct an estimated $250 million budget shortfall.
- Dallas, TX is looking at a proposed 8% increase in property taxes, and is having to work a loophole that allows them to ignore state law which would prevent them from raising taxes more than 3.5%.
- Chicago’s Mayor Lightfoot has said that a property tax increase is ‘on the table.’
- California is considering a partial reversal of Proposition 13, which would allow the government to assess commercial properties differently, creating an increase in property tax revenue without actually increasing the property tax rate.
- New Jersey is expected to see an unknown increase in taxes as the governor moves to borrow billions of dollars to cover budget gaps.
- New York is pitching the idea of tax increases for wealthier people.
Whoa! Let’s tax the rich.
And the rich are asking to be taxed. Just asking for it. No, I’m not being facetious, in today’s Walk & Talk with Lucy we are both chuckling at the wealthy Covidiots who are demanding ‘immediate, substantial and permanent’ higher taxes ‘on people like us’… Guess they don’t need those airlines which are being grounded forever. Because Amerikans aren’t welcome anywhere in the world, anyway.
Can you say private plane, offshore assets and second passport?
This is exactly what I and all the other TDV guys have been warning you about! They’ve destroyed your freedom to move and to trade, now they’re coming after your money. And ours.
YouTube has let us know that our “channel is no longer eligible for monetization”. Screw ‘em.
We’ve been saying it for awhile now: get ready, get mobile, get private, get out.
If you don’t know where to start, I REALLY suggest that you sign up to watch the two-day virtual TDV Summit.
It’s a goldmine of information. Because…“You have to know what you stand for, not just what you stand against.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson