“I am a Sovereign Citizen. You can’t do this to me, mate.”
“Get real.” – Scott Harrison, Australian Prime Minister.
(We can do whatever we want. Mate.)
Sovereign citizens insanely believe that individuals are born with natural rights. Some have the audacity to claim they shouldn’t have to pay tax or have their personal freedoms limited by public health orders.
Cops are apparently terrified of them.
- In a 2010 report, the FBI stated that believers in the sovereign citizen movement “are anti-government extremists who believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate from the United States.”
- A 2015 article written by PoliceOne in the USSA states: “If you suspect you are dealing with a sovereign citizen, please call for backup.”
- Now Australia’s finest have been using any means necessary to control its “so-called sovereign citizens” who are making bogus claims about their “legal rights” – protesting Melbourne’s tough coronavirus lockdown, business closures and mandatory mask rules.
And just like that, overnight, Australia, New Zealand and Kanada have transformed from snow-flake nanny states into hard-core police states.
- Meanwhile, in the land of the free, in the City of Angels, you have to choose: Your party, or your water supply.
- And in the United Kingdom, they have accidentally released their plans to demolish Covid-contaminated devil homes. Tear. It. Down! (Ever considered just wiping it down?)
- In other breaking news, you should lock yourself up immediately if you display any of the following Covid-19 symptoms: You have the blahs. Are clumsy, or lethargic. Have blue toes. Or…the latest symptom according to Forbes…the HICCUPS.
Even Tom Hanks, who just got rewarded with Greek citizenship, is “woke” to getting a second passport.
Not a Mexican one, as Lucy and her Chihuahua Cartel friends have sentenced all globalist Hollywood stars to death from the ankles down.
Nor a Nicaraguan one, as no-one in the EVA community wants the Hanks’ and their blahs there. Spoiling their third-world tiny-home beach tranquility; living off the sea and off the land and off the grid.
Michael Cobb is building a community in Nicaragua.
Doug Casey is living the good life in Uruguay and Argentina.
And I am connected in Mexico.
Watch today’s Lucy and Jeff Show for tips on putting your escape plan together – starting with having somewhere to go, and having something to eat.
I’ve said it many times before and I will continue saying it. As we get ever closer to being wiped out by hyperinflation and food wars, you should start following people like Curtis Stone, the Urban Farmer. (Not to be confused with Curtis Stone, the Aussie chef)
And Christian Westbrook, the Ice Age Farmer, who warns, “The global food supply is being destroyed, production dismantled, and farmers put out of business: California is sending in ‘COVID-19 Strike Teams’ to shut down farms that are not ‘properly distanced.’ China bans cellphones in granaries. Australian food shortages. Beirut loses main port and grain stores. Middle East food production & distribution is on fire.”
First thing is to build your community.
You can do that by joining The Dollar Vigilante and starting to network with like-minded people all over the world.
And if you pay attention, you can make money while you’re doing it.
“Big kudos to Edmond Bugos, Kashyap Sriram and team, with the website reorganized and the notifications turned up I couldn’t be happier with the subscription. You guys were rocking it, but it was harder for us noobs to keep up with you without the system that is in place now. The stock picks, trading ideas, and community work together exponentially. I underestimated the value of having data driven, experience hardened third party perspective during volatile times, it’s priceless.”
– Celena and Matthew, TDV Subscribers