In The Hunger Games, it is said that “Destroying things is much easier than making them.”
YouTube’s President Snow, Susan Wojcicki, and her army of busy little fact checkers should know this better than anyone. And because YouTube is more farcical than a Three Stooges skit, we will now join the ranks of Icke, Egan and Dicks – and treat it as such.
Today I have two VERY important announcements to make.
First, you will never, ever see my full videos on YouTube, ever again.
- Strike one against YouTube was blocking us for a week for “impersonation”.
- Strike two against YouTube was blocking us for two weeks for “scams, spam and deceitful practice”.
- Strike three. I didn’t wait for strike three. Two is enough.
I HAVE BANNED MYSELF.
Or in other words – you’ll never take me alive, fact-checkers!
(Thanks to Dan Dicks for your support in memoriam)
This will mean a few things:
- Me and Lucy’s videos are going to get way more fun, because we don’t have to pander to Mein Führer’s police supremacy and mind control.
- You should sign up to our FREE email list immediately to make sure you don’t ever miss a video.
- I will continue putting little clips on YouTube just to confuse and amuse the fact checkers, but for the full video you should go to TDV.com/LBRY or TDV.com/BitChute or the TDV.com website.
In other news, Anarchapulco 2021 IS ON!
First rule of Anarchapulco 2021: We have no plans and we make no promises. And we don’t know if there will be 50 people or 5,000. We don’t know much, except it will be cheap.
Second rule of Anarchapulco 2021: Anarchy rules.Okay, there’s a little more info in today’s video – and you’ll get to see a pack of Berwicks and Lucy saying Black and White Lives Matter. What’s not to watch?
“Happy Hunger Games! May the odds be ever in your favor”.