First there were Pageant Moms, then Dance Moms…now there are Vaxx Moms.
You know, the Karens who would do anything to get their kids noticed and in the spotlight –– even if it’s for being the first guinea pigs of the Covid vaccine for children.
Do you have a healthy 5-year-old?
Want them to star in a Covid vaccine experiment with a lifetime of unknown side effects?
Bring them to the AstraZeneca auditions taking place in a testing center near you!
Not in the UK? Don’t worry, Pfizer is planning similar on a global scale.
That’s right. AstraZeneca recruited 5-year-old kids for a Covid vaccine trial, saying “a series of jabs” in early life will give children a lifetime immunity from Covid…maybe.
I guess it was just a matter of time.
AstraZeneca believes that by giving children a “series of jabs” in early life, they’d be giving them a lifetime of immunity from Covid. Professor Sarah Gilbert, an Oxford scientist who worked on the AstraZeneca vaccine said:
“If they get infected it will just be a mild disease, it won’t be very serious, it will just be a sniffle. We’re all really waiting to see how things play out. We could be looking at giving young children immunity, and then boosting it towards the end of life.”
Richie Allen, host of The Richie Allen Radio show, Europe’s most listened to independent radio show, is spot on when he says:
“Children are basically immune from coronavirus. Most of them will never get it and those who do will have mild symptoms only. Kids DO NOT need a coronavirus vaccine. Now they want to vaccinate them just in case they get Covid as an adult? What’s going on? A Five-year old should not be compelled to participate in a vaccine trial. The child cannot give informed consent. Any parent who puts their child forward for the trial is guilty of neglect and I’d go further than that. It’s child abuse.”
THE WORST OF TIMES
“If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?”
Government: “NO”. In fact, Fauci M.D. says you have to double up.
“If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
“If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?”
Government: “Maybe. We don’t know exactly, but probably not.” (Oh and Dr. Bill Gates, M.D. says you will more than likely need a third shot because it looks like just the two still don’t meet the death quota)
“If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right?”
Government: “NO. The vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.”
“If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?”
Government: “No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.”
“If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?”
“If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?”
“So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated?”
Government: “Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.”
“Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or kill me?”
“If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?”
Government: “To protect others.”
“So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?”
“If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?”
Government: “NO – the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug”
RULES FOR THEE, BUT NOT FOR ME
Today’s Lucy and Jeff Show is a walk ‘n’ talk encyclopedia of shit that’s going down, as well as shit that’s going up! Tune in for lots more brainrape examples, like:
· Zuckerberg contravenes his own Facebook misinformation policy;
· Power outage is the new lockdown; and
· Hands up, who wants to see Bill Gates, Melinda Gates and Greta Thunberg at a pool party?!
THE BEST OF TIMES
So to summarize, the Covid19 “vaccine”…
· Does not provide immunity
· Does not eliminate the virus
· Does not prevent death
· Does not guarantee you won’t get it
· Does not stop you from passing it on to others
· Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
· Does not eliminate the need for business closures
· Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
· Does not eliminate the need for masking
You have three choices:
1. Get the vax and take your chances.
2. Get the vax and start an online delivery business, because most of us are going to need home deliveries when we can’t get into stores without our yellow stars…I mean stickers.
3. Get loaded AF by investing in the right currencies (crypto) and the right people – like Max Wright – to learn what the smart money did in 2008 and 2009 to catapult their wealth when everyone else was crying and why you can copy them as this great crash unfolds.
Don’t cry about it, do something about it.
“If only I had a coin for every coin he has.” –– Lucy Berwick