Everything that is going on now is to increase the pressure on you to get a vaccination and become a permanently tracked part of the system. Everything.
Microchipping will be next. Because it will make your life so much eeeeaaaasier…
No more anal swabs, or brain needles; no more vaccine shots every time you want to travel out of your country. (Yes, that’s a thing now, being promoted by Oxford University)
- The vaccine scanner at the supermarket: Just flash your “special” tattoo.
- Want to pay for anything? Use your chip, because cash is dirty (and untraceable)
- Going to a sports event? If you’re chipped, you’re in.
- Airport scanner for electronic Covid Pass: Check.
- Your bank details –– don’t worry, it’s a secret between your nanochip and the Banksters and the tax man.
Kill Gates and the World Technocratic Forum’s Daily Pass? Just a taster of the real thing to come. To get you in the mood, so to speak. Let me remind you of what I said in my Live Free or Die…It’s Your Choice blog post in April 2020 –– almost exactly a year ago:
“There’s Kill Gates’ digital certificates which are human-implantable quantum-dot tattoos to hold records of people who have not been vaccinated. Oh, and then there’s Gates’ other undertakings –
1) ID2020 which will provide people with digital identity either through smartphones or RFID microchip implants;
2) human-implantable microchip implants that will allow women to control contraceptive hormones in their bodies; and
3) invisible ink to track child vaccination in developing countries – research funded by Gates in 2016, long before the coronavirus pandemic.”
Some of you probably think I’m exaggerating. Or off on an Anarchapulco trip. Some of you realize it’s coming.
Ask yourself again: WHY IS BILL GATES INVOLVED IN EVERYTHING TO DO WITH COVID-19? From vaccine production and distribution, to electronic “passes” to food supply… Is it because he is the world’s biggest philanthropist? Or judge and executioner by proxy?
It’s a giant experiment and no one can stop it but you.
Today’s show is about the courageous people who are saying fck you. We salute you all the way from La Quebrada, Acapulco where the anarcho-fun has now officially started.
Lucy sends kishes and her favorite quote: “Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.” –– Orson Welles