On today’s episode of Jeopardy! World Tour, with Lucy and Jeff:
1. This country has literally been making a killing with the manufacturing and export of disposable face masks since 2020.
Who is China?
In 2020, Germany alone imported protective face masks worth around 6 billion euros (7.2 billion U.S. dollars) –– almost all of them from China.
In January 2021, 1.4 billion face masks worth 186.7 million euros (222.5 million dollars) were imported to Germany, with 94 percent of them from China.
This is what you are buying on Amazon: “Disposable Face Masks – 50 PCS – For Home & Office – 3-Ply Breathable & Comfortable Filter Safety Mask – Made in the USA”
This is what a reviewer said on the very same Amazon product site: “Bought because said “made in USA” – packaging says Wuhan China!!”
People are always complaining about anything Made in China. Yet, when it comes to buying something to ‘protect themselves against the world’s most dangerous virus, ever’ they’re happy to put up with Chinese crap.
That should be funny, except it’s not. It’s deadly serious, and I tell you why in today’s video.
2. These states are bucking the Covaids trend by refusing mandatory mask-rules and opening up crowd-attendance.
Who is Florida, Texas and Iowa?
Enjoying the game?
3. He is the leader of the biggest terrorist organization in the world. Famous for being blown up the stairs on Airforce One. And he can’t pronounce Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF).
Who is Joe Biden?
4. He is fighting the War on Truth and was the Last Hero Standing on YouTube. But now you can catch him on LBRY.
Who is James Corbett?
5. He defied science by living as the undead for many years before being reincarnated as a virus to depopulate earth.
Who is Prince Philip?
(And talking of science, what happened to it? Isn’t science supposed to be all about having a hypothesis and testing theories? When did that cease to be science and became conspiracy theories and the spreading of misinformation? Why is one scientist right and 20 others wrong, just because the moneymaking cabal says so…)
6. She is super cute, loves tacos, parties and kisses and is famously a supporter of Dogecoin.
Who is Lucy Berwick?
7. He told you to buy when Bitcoin was $3. Then he said get Monero when it was $30. And last year he went bullish on ARRR at only 6c –– find out more about his Pirate Chain prediction in today’s video.
Who is Jeff Berwick?
In other news, some people are making absolute fortunes. Always remember, as soon as they make it illegal, someone gets rich.
So subscribe to The Dollar Vigilante and make a fortune. It’s what we do.
Then take some of your winnings and support Earthship Acapulco.
“Batten down yer hatches mateys, for a storm be coming.” –– Pirate Jeff