So, Lucy and I are considering making a documentary called “The Miracle Of Surviving The Winter Of Severe Illness And Death”.
It will have everything:
Long covaids. And let me refresh your memory, because it’s been a while: Typically, a person can live for many years with an HIV infection before developing the serious condition AIDS. HIV destroys important immune cells that help the body fight off infection. Without treatment, HIV destroys more and more immune cells, making it harder for the body to fight off infections, including infections that would not typically cause symptoms in a healthy person. Most people who die from HIV/AIDS do not die from the virus itself but rather from these so-called “opportunistic infections”.
So, on paper, no one dies of Aids – it’s basically the perfect killer.
Well played Kill. Well played.
Our doccie will also have:
Long social distancing. Just never come into contact with people ever again.
Long masking. I don’t need to elaborate.
Genocide. Speaks for itself.
Suicide. Because that’s really what you opted for with the first lethal injection, nevermind the fourth, as prescribed by Pfizer’s CEO.
Oh and there will be a multitude of victims of Karma’s Army – featuring, among others,
- that #2 tennis player getting chest pains, and
- that other reporter guy dying dead, and
- that stand-up comedy woman who used to believe that Jesus loves her the most, and last, but by no means least,
- the US military, who has reported more than 1000% increase in mortality rate in the last year – in 18 to 40-year-olds.
Don’t ask. Don’t tell.
And if you think this was an easy-pass winter of death and illness – wait until the next one – when there’s no food!
And talking of… have you ever imagined how the people in your town/suburb might react if they get the scent that there is no more food – and there’s no more coming?
More about the cannibals of New York and why you need to get out of society in today’s video.
- Fauci’s awkward half-time conversation with Kill Gates’ answering phone. (Just two years to flatten the evil gnome)
- How Vigilante Properties could be your ‘out of jail free’ card
- The face of ‘lock me down harder, daddy!’
- And, Mag Igan goes to a nudist beach…which will be the theme of our documentary after the next one: Sex Toys 4 Strokes, Regime Lies & Videotapes with Max Igan
Then there’s the joke of the day:
Tchaikovsky, a Russian pianist in Kanada and a Russian chess player walks into a bar with a Russian cat, a Russian dog and a Russian tree – but they’re asked to leave.
I guess getting a Russian out of a chess match is about on par with getting a man to compete with female athletes – way to orchestrate victory!
“If you’re playing a poker game and you look around the table and can’t tell who the sucker is, it’s you.” – Paul Newman