“It’s time to give up on the facts and lay them down for a more useful weapon – emotions”.
“Don’t be that guy that questions science”.
“Critical thinking isn’t helping in the fight against misinformation”.
These are actual headlines from actual articles. Insane, right?
Insane in the meme-brain
Well, in fact, the definition of sanity is to be mentally sound; possess a rational mind; having the mental faculties to be able to anticipate and judge the effect of one’s actions in an ordinary manner.
Sane people are supposed to have good judgment, be reasonable, and tell the difference between what’s real and imagined.
So… which of the following would you describe as sane?
- a decision based on full consideration of its repercussions
- a decision made based on press propaganda
- a decision based on illogical expectations
- a decision made on the spur of the moment
Unfortunately, your decision most probably would define you as CERTIFIABLY INSANE (or at least crazy enough to be put in a government camp), especially in a herd that defines sanity as the ability to function to a level deemed good or normal enough by “society”.
So, in light of this… here is a list of:
Today’s Things We’re Not Allowed Talk About… But Do Anyway
- Why this is literally World War Z…
- The US torture chamber in Iraq vs. Russian “torture chamber” in Ukraine.
- A sneak-peek into Epstein’s flight log.
- What do PedoJoe and Barack Dronebomber’s kids have in common – except being the kids of the Sociopath of the Day?
- Kanada’s new bill which would allow the seizure of your property without a warrant or a trial.
- And, why do we only ever hear of the culling of mad cows and loony pigs and crazy birds – never demented sheep?
Oh, wait… lol…
So, if you have followed all our advice on The Dollar Vigilante and The Crypto Vigilante and you have detached from the system, and you got off the financial grid, and you changed your wealth strategy to buying precious metals and cryptocurrencies – you might now be really, really rich.
You might still have a chance for all that if you start now.
At the very least, you might survive to fight another day.