George Harrison wrote Taxman after he discovered how much of The Beatles’ earnings went straight to the Treasury, it goes something like this:
I’ll tax the street, (and) if you try to sit, I’ll tax your seat. If you get too cold, I’ll tax the heat, if you take a walk, I’ll tax your feet, ’cause I’m the taxman. Don’t ask me what I want it for, if you don’t want to pay some more, ’cause I’m the taxman. Now my advice for those who die, declare the pennies on your eyes, ’cause I’m the taxman, yeah, I’m the taxman. And you’re working for no one but me.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you…
The Inflation Reduction Act!
It’s extortion like you’ve seen before!
87,000 IRS agents
Biden is here to crash economies… and he’s all out of bikes! So his roundtable of geniuses who are $30 trillion in debt has cooked up a foolproof plan: MAKE THE PEOPLE PAY!
If you’re American and you’ve been holding out on the (t)axmen – better watch out, or move to Mexico.
But don’t worry, because the IRS motto is to “help America’s taxpayers meet their tax responsibilities and by applying the tax law with integrity and fairness to all.”
In more absurd news on today’s Jeff, Lucy & Lucky Show we talk about that Anarchapulco crypto grifter who praised Hitler, as well as:
- Alex Jones takes one for the “conspiracy theorist misinformation” team. (Wonder how big the IRS cut will be?)
- Kameleon Harris is up in arms about Russia daring to put that basketball guy Griner in jail for smuggling hash.
- Kanada remains a clusterfck under Castreau Jr.
- Israelis are preparing to punch Booster no. 5 on their Pfizer loyalty card and Nazi Klaus is smiling.
- And… tasty Crick-ettes and Larvets, the Schwabway dream.