Oh, and Covid is no longer a pandemic of the unvaccinated. But we are still living in a pandemic of fascist retardation. And if you’re not vaxxed you are obviously a racist, misogynist, homophobic anti-semitist, white supremacist.
Off to the lobotomy drill!
The leading cause of death around the world is now “unknown causes”, also known as “died suddenly”. All those vexing vaccidental heart disease and strokes and blood clots and sterility and cancer… Damn you climate change!
So, in a world of lies, damned lies, and statistics, who will be Sacrificial Turkey this year? To be sniffed and sneered at… prodded and poked and pointed at?
We know who it won’t be:
- The ever-razor-sharp White House press secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre, made it clear recently that it won’t be Anthony Fraudci who will answer questions regarding the origin of covaids.
- Micro Soft aka Kill Gates is going stronger than ever, now partnering with his Horse & Hound mate Jackinda Ardern to roll out digital IDs in New Zealand.
- The G20 world leaders, who signed a declaration to introduce vaccine passports for their respective jurisdictions, with the stated intention of creating a global verification system to facilitate safe international travel.
- Justin Turdeau is also safe in his fight for all Chinese… erm… Kanadians, unless you are a senior, a veteran, are pro-oil and gas, are part of the middle/working class, are Christian, pro-life, or have values that do not agree with the globalist plans for the destruction of Canada.
- Sam Fried-BankMan, who was on a mission from God to save humanity, but got unfairly destroyed by his evil enemies. His sentence? Being forced to headline a NY Times conference. Good thing he didn’t steal a pack of hot dog buns, because that gets you 2.5 years in prison.
Bet you never thought that in 2022 you would be part of the counter-culture – married, with kids, just wanting to live in peace and do your thing out in the country. Raise some chickens, plant some heirloom seeds… be a dangerous anarchist.
“For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way.” – Frank Sinatra