Hath not an Authoritarian eyes? Hath not a Tyrant hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die?
Shakespeare had it half right. While they are not exposed to the same man-made disease and climate change disasters as the hoi-polloi, it is important to remember that globalists are people too! (Maybe)
And, it seems they are taking some time off for Christmas this year, re-energizing to gear up for 2023, because a totalitarian’s work is never done.
But, after 3 years of twice-weekly reporting on global hanky-panky and skulduggery, Lucy and I are perfectly happy to also take a break for a lot of babygazing and a little soccer-watching.
Or trying anyway.
Team Globalist used to be a soccer team, playing a boring game where you didn’t know all the players, only getting some airtime with lots of DRAMA every 4 years or so. For Team Anarchist, a nearly impossible game to win, with luck really the only way to stop the ball from getting into the net – closely guarded by the MSM goalie.
Of course, these days we’re playing Kanadian hockey, with close contact and real injuries, complete with diversity commentators – interrupted by adverts for the:
Euthanasia of white people – “No sun, no money? Are you depressed? Sit back, relax and let us kill you softly, eh?”
New Look Mask – this winter’s most coveted fashion trend, proudly endorsed by Justin – Kanada’s poster boy for hellth and integration.
And, speaking of fashion…
First there was Kanye West stomping through the mud at the Balenciaga zombie fashion show, now it’s blood babies and bondage bears. (Not to be confused with bond bearers)
Then there was Ye being all racist and anti-semitic and dining with that white supremacist at Mar-A-Lago.
And, Elon Musk, the globalist transhuman antihero with the most time in the world, throwing Ye off Twitter for using a Nazi symbol, while announcing he’s ready to connect the first human-beagle-pig to his Neuralink mainframe.
It’s all science until the science changes.
In other non-important, ‘don’t-look-here’ news this week:
- Do you too need a break? Just Get Covid! It’s easy to prove with your new covaids/flu test kit!
- Saint Sam Bankman-Fraud, he of the Supervillain Grin, is Kid Of The Hour – because what’s stealing someone’s 10-billion-dollar lifesavings in comparison with the $20 billion gone missing in Ukraine or the latest loss of 2.2 trillion dollars by the Pentagram?
- Damn you, you recklessly splurging Americans! Inflation is your fault!
- The Fear and Death Administration approves the most expensive blood clot meds in the world.
- And… find out how to get your Super Anarchist badge at Anarchapulco in February next year.
All in a day’s work. No wonder they’re exhausted.