This week, I spoke (watch the interview here) with Ryan Cristian, founder of The Last American Vagabond about,
1. The evolution of Anarchapulco
How we got from “freedom” events like Freedom Fest and Libertopia in the most unfree country in the world, to a small gathering of angry anti-government people in Mexico, to our 10-year anniversary in 2024 at Anarchapulco REBORN promising a thrilling exploration of personal freedom, innovation, and new beginnings. There are two ways to participate in this epic event: Virtually and In Person, so don’t miss out!
What it is: Voluntaryism in a free market system where no one is a slave to anyone else!
What it’s not: Violence, aggression, and coercion
3. A Cat 5 weather weapon in Acapulco
And, how similar “forces of nature” in New Orleans, Maui and Canada are designed to burn and flood people out and get them in re-designed designated smart cities.
4. Heinous false flag operations and sloppy inside jobs
Like 9/11, of course… And, the October 25th Gaza “stealth” strike and the blind eye of the Khazarian government of Israhell.
5. The New Promised Land
From Israel to Ukraine (I kid you not)
6. Keeping up the Chaos and Confusion
- Collapse of financial and economic system
- World War III
- Massive depopulation by 2025
- All leading to mandatory microchips Digital ID, smart cities, bug bites, concentration camps, and a carbon credit system.
So what can you do?
Play in the game as if it is real, but CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME! The stuff that's going on the world doesn't matter. It's designed to create fear and drive people apart and undermine your strength. To create division and hate and fighting.
This is your chance to learn… and to change. And, to do better.
Watch on: Rumble