Recently, I read yet another liberal review of libertarianism in Acapulco. It’s a good one, with statements like these,
- Like a Fyre Festival with Ayn Rand readers and people who knew what cryptocurrencies were back in 2015
- A cast of characters, some eccentric, some demented (at least one or two should instinctively arouse the audience’s sympathy); a peculiar location; a common belief or mission; and some kind of criminal element, be it a murder or a massive swindle
- A libertarian orgy in a place most famous for its high crime rate
- A mixture of paranoid libertarian beliefs about the ills of the state that would have made 19th-century anarchist Mikhail Bakunin shudder
- Trumpism is the clear context of this entire saga – even though Donald Trump’s name is not mentioned much,
And, I am an arrogant Canadian millionaire who gives interviews from a glass-walled mansion.
So. Taking into consideration this enlightened and illuminating opinion of who we are and what we do at Anarchapulco, I encourage you to go to Vigilante TV, and watch my interview with Charlie Robinson, founder of the Macroaggressions Podcast and co-author of The Controlled Demolition of the American Empire as we talk about our evil agenda of,
- Learning how to successfully stay away from the butchers in the white coats
- Evaluating the merits of homeschooling and unschooling
- Spraying black paint in the eyes of Big Banking Brother – metaphorically speaking, of course
- Releasing baby sea turtles to find their way to the sea, you know, anarchy in its purest form
- Meeting people from tyrannical countries like Kanada, Ausjalia, and the USSA who all want to change themselves for a better life
- Finding out how to deprogram yourself from GENERATIONS of programming, and
- Stopping yourself from sabotaging your own life
Apparently, these things make us anarchists and controversial rebels like John McAfee, Ron Paul, David Icke, and unschooling advocate, Dayna Martin who have all supported Anarchapulco over the 10 years since its inception.
If you’d like to know more about what’s happening at Anarcapulco REBORN, don’t miss this interview with Charlie who will be MC’ing at the event. And, get your ticket NOW to participate either Virtually or In Person.
It’s going to be epic, so don’t miss out!