Attention: Anyone who wants to survive the collapse of the dollar...
Discover the “Instant” Cure to Inflation, Capital Controls, and Bank “Bail Ins” and Email “Real Property” Anywhere
Would You Like to Email Your Gold Anywhere in the World at the Touch of a Button?
Sounds silly, doesn’t it? But according to Blockchain expert Trace Mayer, what you’ll learn by reading this short letter is the next best thing.
But first, let me tell you about Mike and Sal.
Mike and Sal were professionals who grew up together. Both had wives they loved, both had good jobs, and both were shopping for new cars while starting their annual vacation.
The first day of vacation, Mike woke up bright and early. The sun’s rays gleamed in his window, as birds crooned in the yard. He was on cloud nine because he’d been saving for months.
After getting dressed, he stuffed his briefcase with cash from his piggy bank, vault, and under his mattress, and sat down at his computer to read the morning news.
The top headline read, “The War on Cash Strikes Close to Home.”
He took a second look because he’d heard rumors on alternative news sites and from his friend Sal, warning of problems with the dollar. But like always, he ignored the advice, thinking there’d be enough time to deal with it later. After looking at the clock for the 10th time, he kissed his wife goodbye, and marched out the door.
After fighting traffic, he arrived hot and sweaty, but still excited, at the car lot.
There she sat... Shiny and pristine... The car Mike’s dreamt about for years. The perfect model, colors, and options.
Walking to the sales rep, he opened his briefcase, and got a blank stare in return.
The salesman looked down at his shoes and shuffled his feet...
Mike felt a rock form in the pit of his stomach.
“Didn’t you hear, we can’t take $100 bills anymore? Besides, you don’t have enough. The car's gone up in price,” the salesman whispered.
Sound like something plucked from a bad fairy tale?
Because it's not.
This exact scenario just happened in India where the government declared 2 denominations of bills worthless, leaving thousands who had saved for years, with useless paper.
Your situation might different than Mike’s…
Maybe you keep several thousand dollars in hundred dollars bills on hand for emergencies.
Or collect 5-dollar bills for groceries…
But because fiat currency has nothing backing it, except the word of government, they have the power to kill it. And trust me, when the economy collapses, we’re the last people the government will care about.
You might believe North America’s immune or you needn't worry because “it will never happen here.” Or when it happens, like for example, the penny disappearing from Canada and planned elimination of the US 100 dollar bill, they'll phase it out.
So you’ll have plenty of time to get rid of the discontinued notes, right? At least you hope so. But are you 100% sure?
Besides, elimination of specific denominations isn’t the only problem, or symptom of the war on cash.
Every time the government prints more money, the money you have loses value. This includes cash in your hands or in the bank.
They call this inflation, but it's really a fancy term for tax.
Then there’s capital controls and confiscation. Or the more politely called “bank bail ins.”
It’s easy to think those things only happen in places like Greece, Cypress, India, and Venezuela.
But the US and Canada both have written policy allowing bail ins. They wouldn’t be there if they didn’t plan to use it.
In other words, when banks make lousy financial decisions like they did before the 2008 crash, and continue to today, your bank will steal your funds to pay their debts.
And according to financial expert Jim Richards, when the economy tanks, besides stealing your cash, capital controls will be one of the first moves on the banks playlist.
Money market funds will suspend redemptions, bank ATMs can be reprogrammed to give you $300 per day for gas and groceries; they can selectively shut down the banks. We saw it in Greece. We saw it in Cyprus; we’re seeing it today in India. The banks are closing. They’re out of cash.”
People need to remove their blinders. These aren’t tribulations reserved for somewhere else.
They’re coming here, possibly as soon as this year.
But what if, there was one simple move to almost end the risks of fiat cash? A special decentralized currency that didn’t lose value because there’s a limited, fixed supply.
And that banks couldn't steal through bail ins because you’re your own banker?
Now what if you could send money anywhere in the world you wanted, privately, at the touch of a button? Almost like emailing a gold coin.
Because with a new currency called bitcoin, it’s possible.
In fact, when the above scenarios happen -- confiscation, inflation, capital controls, and more – your life won’t be negatively affected. In fact, you’ll prosper.
Mike’s friend Sal went to buy a car that same day. The difference was, he’d heeded Jeff Berwick’s advice on The Dollar Vigilante and other investment sites and radio shows.
If you don’t know Jeff Berwick, he’s been featured on Fox Business, Bloomberg, CBS, and MSNBC. And he’s made fans out of people like Judge Napalitano and financial genius Bobby Casey.
His background in the financial markets dates back to his founding of Canada’s largest financial website, Stockhouse.com, in 1994. In the late ‘90s the company expanded worldwide into 8 different countries and had 250 employees and a market capitalization of $240 million USD at the peak of the “tech bubble”. To this day more than a million investors use Stockhouse.com for investment information every month.
You’ll learn more about Jeff in a minute, but first, back to Sal’s story.
Unlike Mike, Sal didn’t need to carry his suitcase full of hundred dollar bills. Instead, he pulled out his phone, pushed a few buttons, and minutes later he was driving to pick up his wife in his brand new dream car.
His car had increased in price like Mike’s, but his bitcoin had increased in price more, meaning his new car cost less coins than he expected. He was happy, his dealer was happy, and best of all, his wife was happy.
According to the bitcoin wiki, “Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: transaction management and money issuance are carried out collectively by the network.”
In other words, with bitcoin, there’s no central authority devaluating it at every turn.
Only 21 million bitcoins will ever exist, so they can’t be devaluated by inflation, the intentional deflation of currency. And because its decentralized, you can send it anywhere in the world, instantly, without spending days clearing international banks.
Sal booked a romantic flight, reserved a hotel on the other side of the world, and emailed himself funds to use while on his vacation. All through the power of bitcoin.
Your bitcoins are yours, unlike cash in the bank, so your banker can’t confiscate it to pay for his bad decisions. And unlike cash, it can’t be counterfeited or stolen as long as you follow a few simple steps you’ll learn in a moment.
Best of all, if you have guidance, working with bitcoin can be easier, faster, and less expensively than working with fiat currency like US dollars.
Look, it's not just Jeff saying it. David Marcus, the CEO of financial giant PayPal says, "I really like Bitcoin. I own Bitcoins. It's a store of value, a distributed ledger. It's a great place to put assets, especially in places like Argentina with 40 percent inflation, where $1 today is worth 60 cents in a year, and a government's currency does not hold value."
And Bill gates calls Bitcoin a “techno tour de force.”
The wave is catching…
In fact, in the last 5 years, Bitcoin has performed better than all other currencies 5 out of the last 6 years.
And as more people understand its value, it continues to rise. And the easier it becomes to use. You don’t need technical skills, and can learn everything you need in a few minutes.
While several years ago, bitcoin was the realm of young computer geeks, today it's used by everyone from millennials to retirees and everyone in between.
The mainstream media may have missed the boat at first. But now as companies like Amazon, Ferrari, Playboy, Virgin Galactic, and hundreds of others accept this new form of currency, they are jumping on the bandwagon, trying to catch up.
For example, in late 2015, CBS said, "2016 could be a banner year for bitcoin."
And CNBC said, “Bitcoin is one of 2015’s biggest winners.”
Even though we disagree with CBS and CNBC often, they were right on those 2 accounts.
It's now easier than ever to earn, pay with, transfer, and save bitcoins. If you know how.
But while working with bitcoin is getting easier, there are pitfalls to avoid.
Fortunately, in a minute I’ll tell you how to escape those pitfalls. You'll learn where to start, what to do, what to avoid, and how to be up and running in a few minutes with our brand new Bitcoin Basics guide. Whether you’re a new or intermediate user, this guide was written for you.
In it you’ll discover.
- All the technical information you’ll ever need to understand about bitcoin. Hint, it’s simpler than you think, and I’ll break it down for you in a simple, easy to understand manner.
- Why bitcoin is the evolution of money, and what it means to people who own (and do not own) bitcoin.
- The privacy, legality, security and ease of use implications you need to know to keep your savings 100% safe and secure so you can sleep at night.
- Think the Internet changed telecommunication? Here’s a paradigm shift that changes everything with money.
- What and who are the best bitcoin wallets and why, so you don’t make costly mistakes.
- How to choose an exchange and the one critical evaluation you can’t skip.
- Why the millennial explosion almost proves bitcoins can give you the future lifestyle you’re dreaming about.
- How bitcoin is more real than fiat currency. Those that think it’s not real are wrong, and you can prove it.
- How to understand the economics behind speculation so you’re on the winning side of every transaction.
- How to secure yourself so no one can ever touch your bitcoins.
- And why you need to be careful. Make this one mistake and no one will get your bitcoins, not even you.
- What the Mathew Effect is, and how it impacts your involvement in bitcoin.
- Why you’ll never have to worry about dealing with counterfeit bitcoins, so they’re safer for you business than cash.
- Tired of long wire transfer delays because of Swift? Learn how to cut the middlemen and transfer real money instantly anywhere in the world. Even if you’re at a coffee shop.
- What you need to do differently if you hold many bitcoin as opposed to just a few.
- Private and public keys and the one thing you should NEVER do with one of them.
- Finally understand what the block chain is, how it works, and why it makes bitcoin secure.
- How you can know exactly how many bitcoins someone owns, and how to keep others from knowing the same about you.
- How bitcoin protects merchants from double spend attacks so it’s safer to accept than a credit card.
- What is the “common ledger” and why transparent transactions are an advantage?
- The “Triple-entry accounting system” and why it would cost 30 billion dollars in computer processing to duplicate what bitcoin can do for you.
- How your blog, service business, or online store can raise its stature thanks to bitcoin.
- How to buy, sell, and trade starting 15 minutes from downloading this report.
- How to store your bitcoins securely so they can’t be lost or stolen, making them a safe store of value for your future.
- What “Deep cold storage” means, and why its many times safer than the world’s most secure bank.
- The cheap $40 device that’s perfect for ensuring the safety of your bitcoins. This isn’t critical, but for 40 bucks it can be a lifesaver.
- Understand the best wallets and exchanges so you’re never burned. We’ll name names and point out specific details.
- Why government embargos will make you want to give up your bank account in the future.
- How to gain new bitcoin 100% privately. Bitcoin doesn’t care who you are, but it takes a few simple tips to make sure you’re kept anonymous.
- Privacy, security, and ease of use, and why the one most important to you dictates the wallets and exchanges you use.
- The exact fees you can expect to pay for various services, and why the lowest fee might not always be your best choice.
- Who runs The “Death Star” of Bitcoin Exchanges, and why you still might want to deal with them in one particular case.
- The “Libertarian” exchange who calls themselves the Un-bank you’ll want to consider if you share libertarian values. And the surprising country they’re based in.
- The kind of wallet you should NEVER use. Hint most people use these but would stop at once if they knew this information.
- The difference most people don’t know between anonymity and privacy.
- Screen shots of various wallets, and exchanges so you’ll be confident in setting them up, leaving behind the insecurity many feel when starting.
- How to make paper wallets work for your needs. Hint, this one test could save you tons of grief down the line.
- Why this alternative to currency, removes the burdens of a central banking monopoly that’s being systematically debased while pretending to help you build wealth.
- The best ways to get started with bitcoin so you look like an expert to your friends and family even if you’re just starting.
- Step-by-step instructions to getting started, so you avoid the learning curve and chance of mistakes. You’ll be up and running in minutes.
We break this vital information down into easy to understand, quick to grasp information you need to get started and profit from Bitcoin today.
Imagine, by this time tomorrow, you’ll know exactly how to “almost” email yourself one (or a thousand) gold coin(s), no matter where in the world you travel. And that’s just the start. You’ll also take the first steps towards a life of financial peace and privacy, respect from your loved ones for looking out for them, and more.
The world needs Bitcoin, and there's still time to position yourself on the cutting edge. And you can learn it all and more by downloading our brand new guide Bitcoin Basics.
In a moment I’ll tell you how to get this brand new guide completely free because Bitcoin Basics isn’t available to buy anywhere. But a report of this caliber normally sells for at least $49.95. And because of what you’ll learn, that price is a steal.
But for a limited time, you can get this guide completely free along with over $200 in valuable bonuses with a membership in The Dollar Vigilante.
Join our members in getting the exact tools and strategy you need to survive and thrive when the dollar collapses.
In it, you’ll discover topics such as:
- Geopolitical, economic, financial and monetary analysis from a free market, Austrian economics perspective.
- Investment opportunities to survive and prosper during and after the dollar collapse including investments into precious metals, precious metals stocks, cannabis stocks and bitcoin and Blockchain related investments
- How to live a Permanent Traveler/Prior Taxpayer lifestyle wherein you pay no taxes legally.
- Information on offshore banking, incorporation and trusts to internationalize your assets.
- Information on foreign residency and second passports.
- The investment opportunities bitcoin presents, and how you can capitalize. Drop all the painstaking technical research because we’ve taken care of it for you.
- Access to specific portfolio recommendations with individual investment picks, including cryptocurrencies.
- And much more
In all, this membership gives you a wealth of knowledge for less than 48c per day.
- TDV Charts - A graphical snapshot of the financial charts that you need to pay attention to.
- The Big Picture - A complete review of the financial and geopolitical trends from around the world. The Big Picture sorts through the month's avalanche of info & news and tells you what is important and what is noise.
- The Markets - An analysis of development's in the market and what they portend for the future including a Macro Outlook on the US stock market, US dollar, US Treasury Bonds, Gold, Gold & Silver stocks and commodities
- TDV Portfolio - News and updates on the stock's in both our Basic and Premium portfolio
- Expatriation and Permanent Traveller/Prior Taxpayer Lifestyle - Information and ideas on how to diversify your assets outside of your home country as well as how to expatriate including country reviews for living, residing or becoming a citizen
- TDV Groups: Each newsletter we feature a liberty-loving TDV subscriber from around the world who has expatriated to countless exotic and interesting locations and made a life for themselves.
- ... and much more!
Packed with the strategies and tools you need to prepare for coming events, this priceless information normally sells for $50 Quarterly, or $175 for the year.
But today, you’ll pay even less. Before I tell you about this one time special offer though, I want to make this decision a no brainer.
We’ve already talked about Bitcoin Basics, valued at over $49.95. But you’ll also receive these valuable free bonuses:
- SHEMITAH TRENDS. A complete book on the financial elite's plans to collapse the world economy and bring in a New World Order
- BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO DEFENSIVE INVESTING. An entire book for beginners to stock and option investing and trading.
- GETTING YOUR GOLD OF DODGE.A complete resource on buying, storing and internationalizing precious metals.
- BULLETPROOF SHARES. How to secure your stocks to guard against broker bankruptcy or fraud.
- NUMISMATIC GUIDE TO RARE COINS. Information and insights into investing into rare coins.
- INVESTING IN JUNIOR MINING COMPANIES. Information you need to know on investing in junior mining stocks.
- 5 YEARS OF BACK ISSUES OF THE DOLLAR VIGILANTE
These bonuses are yours to keep even if you decide to cancel your membership in Dollar Vigilante.
If you’ve read The Dollar Vigilante blog, watched the videos, listened to Jeff’s radio show, or seen his Facebook or Steemit posts, you've heard we're heading towards the end to the western financial system, possibly as soon as this year.
Heck, even if you haven’t, you’ve heard the news somewhere.
The longer you wait to learn the survival strategies you need, the worse your situation.
Look, if there’s even a chance we’re right, don’t you owe it to yourself and your family to be prepared? Isn’t it worth at least 1/8th of the price of a cup of coffee?
Doug Casey, NY Times Best Selling Author of "Crisis Investing"
"TDV is one of the few things I read as soon as it hits my inbox. It's very well written, and quite entertaining, but more important, sound and thoughtful. And at once radical and rational. Put me down as a big fan.
Judge Andrew Napolitano, Legal Analyst, Fox News
"You've got a new fan."
Jeffrey Tucker, Foundation for Economic Education (FEE)
"Jeff Berwick's Dollar Vigilante is a stalwart newsletter always focused on the primacy of human freedom and the artificiality of any institution that stands in its way. Thinking like this is its own form of liberation."
Lew Rockwell, Founder Ludwig von Mises Institute
"Jeff Berwick is an adventurer and a world citizen, a financial expert and a great writer, an anarcho-capitalist and a fearless opponent of the power-elite. If you don't subscribe to his Dollar Vigilante, do it now. You'll thank me."
Just click the button below to get started. You’ll get instant access to all 6 reports, 5 years worth of back issues, and the next issue as soon as it’s released.
When the dollar collapses, will you be ready? Or will your family suffer the consequences of not taking action today? Will your life savings deflate to nothing? Or worse, get confiscated right out of your bank account? Will you get stranded in a foreign country because capital controls keep you from your cash and you can’t access it abroad?
Are you prepared to protect your family when riots break out near where you live, work, shop, or eat.
Mike and Sal were the same in many regards. But Sal took the initiative of being prepared, whereas Mike trusted the governments and banks. In other words, Mike left the responsibility for protecting his family to others as the economy collapsed around him.
The war on cash has already started. Its not a matter of IF it’ll happen, its WHEN will it happen to you?
So learn the secrets and strategies you need to keep safe in any economy... Including specific details you need to own the best performing currency of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016. A currency that can’t be depreciated through inflation, confiscated, blocked, stolen, or deflated. Bitcoin.
At the speed times are changing, you might never see this chance again, so join now. It costs less than the price of coffee per day, so there's no risk. But there's a world of profitability to enjoy if you’re prepared. Click the button now.
Get Bitcoin Basics Plus over $200 in Bonuses Free with Your Subscription to The Dollar Vigilante Now.
Pre-Pay Basic Quarterly
- Bitcoin Basics - Discover how to use and profit from digital currency.
- Discounted investment only available on this page.
- Bi-monthly indepth reporting.
- Free "financial library" of reports. Protect and grow your weath through the collapse of the dollar.
Best Deal - Pre-Pay Basic Yearly
- Bitcoin Basics - Discover how to use and profit from digital currency.
- Bi-monthly indepth reporting.
- Free "financial library" of reports. Protect and grow your weath through the collapse of the dollar.
- Greatly discounted yearly rate.