Please click here to reset your password.
- Select the Change Payment Method button next to a subscription.
- Enter the new payment details on the Checkout > Pay page.
- Submit the Checkout > Pay form and returns to the My Account page where a confirmation message says that the payment method has been updated.
No, we are currently not offering trial subscriptions.
To cancel your subscription just go to your profile page and from here click unsubscribe. You will continue to receive our subscription content up until the day your subscription expires or your next quarterly/annual payment was set to be made.
The Basic & Full Subscribers get access to nearly identical content with one exception. Full subscribers receive stock recommendations and updates as well as market updates sent throughout the month. If you are mainly interested in getting information about the ongoing US dollar based financial system collapse and how to protect yourself but are not interested in investing in specific stocks and trades then the Basic subscription is for you. If you want information and recommendations on specific stocks and when to buy and sell then subscribe to the Premium subscription.
Immediately. If you subscribed with your Visa, Mastercard or Paypal account you will be sent to a page to complete your registration immediately after payment. Once you choose a username and password on this page you will have full access to our archives and will receive email alerts whenever new content comes available. Payments with bitcoin can take up to 24 hours to be processed.
Yes, you can see just a few of the emails we have received from satisfied subscribers at this page: Subscriber Testimonials
Subscribers receive an email notification whenever there is a new newsletter issue or update. The email has a link to the TDV website where you can view the newsletter or update once you have signed in. As well, a PDF version of the newsletter is also sent and attached with the email and available in the Subscriber's section of the website.
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on Account in your menu
3. Click on Subscriptions
4. Click on the Number of your active Subscription
5. Click on the Upgrade / Downgrade button
6. Choose your product and checkout.
2.Near the bottom of the Safari Settings page, you should find "Block Cookies", so click that.
3.Change to "always allow".
4.After you log in, you can go back and change it to your favorite setting for blocking cookies.
If you are using and Android phone or tablet please and you get an error about cookies when logging in, please try logging in again as this often fixes the problem.
If you don't find a link to the members' area, please try: https://dollarvigilante.com/reports
The majority of our stock and option trades in the Premium newsletter are on the US and Canadian stock markets. In order to take advantage of these trades you will need a broker that can make stock trades on the US and Canadian markets. In almost every country there will be at least one broker who can do this and you can enquire with them before opening an account.
As well, there are numerous international brokers (both electronic/discount and real live brokers) who can accept international clients who make these trades. Once you sign up you will have access to TDV's Beginner's Guide to Defensive Investing where we list a number of brokerages and brokers that you can use.
Please check your spam folder and/or anti virus program. Also make sure to whitelist (add to contacts) the emails [email protected] and [email protected]
They can be found in your membership area after logging in. Here's how to get there.
1. Go to https://dollarvigilante.com and login on the upper right hand side.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click on the members area button that will appear after you have logged in.
4. Scroll down to the ""2017 TDV Internationalization and Investment Summit" link as shown in the image below.
5. Watch each video. They'll be separated by 2016 and 2017 (2017 should be available soon).