Life is good!
Silver is up, Bitcoin is up, Monero is up, Dogecoin is up 1,000%. (Giving Lucy and her doge friends an excuse for patronizing every loser who thought Dogecoin was just a joke, including me)
…but best of all…
People really are waking up. About 1.5 months later than my predicted 21 December, but still – the rumblings can be felt everywhere now, and I can’t wait for the eruption as people continue to figure out the system and fight back in interesting ways.
One of which is people buying stocks and crypto with their $600 stimulus and sticking it to Wall Street – more in the video. As well as the fact that your tax nightmare starts with Robinhood and why you should flip over to Monero now because of the Grayscale announcement.
Not to say it’s going to be easy.
- First, OurTube and FBI-Book wiped out any free speech that goes against the prescribed script. Then, they did everything in the almighty power to nip any revolution in the bud.
- Apple, Google, and Amazon booted Parler from their own platforms, citing it as a ‘conservative right-wing social network’, which is, of course, the go-to definition of anything and anyone who isn’t following the mainstream New World narrative.
- Next, comparing apples with apples, the Coalition for a Safer Web sued Apple for not banning Telegram as well, as it promotes ‘far-right extremist activity and hate speech’. (A development to watch, as Kill Gates owns a $2.7 billion stake in Apple)
- And now there’s the witch hunt of #WallStreetBets – with the SEC in full pursuit for ‘stock manipulation’. Interested to see how they’re going to pull that one off, because to quote FT.com:
“The simplest and most common form of stock fraud is the “pump and dump.” It has three parts. Someone gets hold of some cheap shares; tells lies about why they are going to rise; and when they do, sells them, before the lies are discovered and the shares fall. This is against the law.
But what if we take out the middle step — the lying? Instead of spinning falsehoods about the shares, our perpetrator shouts to anyone who will listen: “If we all buy these cheap shares, then the price will go up, and we’ll make money.”
And that, my friends, is what they want to stop at all cost – for everyone to make money.
If you want to learn more about all this, do not miss the TCV Summit taking place on 4 and 5 February. For under $100, you get to spend a full two days with the smartest people in crypto – this is how people make fortunes!
“Monero is what Bitcoin noobs think they bought: fungible, digital, sound money.”
– Dr. Daniel Kim, Harvard and Yale alumni, who just agreed to speak at the TCV Summit.
You do NOT want to miss this!