The earliest known principles of war were documented by Sun Tzu, circa 500 BCE. (Read the Art of War as recommended by Kill Gates and Zuckerberg). Three of these principles are:
- All warfare is based on deception.
- The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
- Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.
Do these things sound familiar to you?
But…Sun Tzu’s principles of war also included the following:
- Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
- Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across.
- When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.
These are the tactics that could save us from destruction. And in today’s video, live from a deserted island close to Cabos San Lucas, I show you how these war principles are at play in Austria, where the Austrian Court has ruled the PCR test unsuited for Covid and lockdowns unlawful; in Florida, where a Miami school said it won’t employ vaccinated teachers; in Vail Arizona, where 100s of parents managed to strike down mask mandates for kids through persistent protesting; and in India, where courageous village tells a test ‘n’ vaxx brigade to go screw itself.
Guess all these people are “vaccine hesitant”. Which is like calling someone who is 100% emphatically against rape, “rape hesitant”.
Talking about India, the gravediggers, they never stop digging. Just like the ovens in Mexico, which never stopped burning. Burn motherfuckers burn. Except it wasn’t true. This is the message from TDV’s man-on-the-ground in India:
“The media has been putting out scary videos on the “oxygen shortage” and how people are gasping for breath and dying. They show people carrying the huge cylinders on their backs and running into the hospital since snatching it from the truck is the only way their loved ones can get their quota. I happened to drive by a hospital yesterday as they were unloading a truck full of cylinders and surprise, surprise, there wasn’t a person in sight, not even a cop. The hospital atrium looked empty too. But apparently, people are still dying – all for the cameras, lol.”
Meanwhile, in Mexico –– people are renting Spielberg’s yacht at $1.3 million per week. And people are bouncing from ARRRphoria to ARRRgoraphobia.
If you want to understand what’s what in terms of Pirate Chain’s fundamentals, subscribe to The Crypto Vigilante newsletter. That’s why we publish it.
Finally, here are Sun Tzu’s five essentials for victory:
- He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
- He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
- He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
- He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
- He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.