One time, way back in December 2020, the Vatican News reported that Pope Francis approved a statement from the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith on when vaccines developed using aborted fetal cells should be used.
“In the absence of other means to stop or even prevent the epidemic, the common good may recommend vaccination, especially to protect the weakest and most exposed,” the statement says.
“When ethically irreproachable Covid-19 vaccines are not available,” it is “morally acceptable to receive Covid-19 vaccines that have used cell lines from aborted fetuses in their research and production process,” the Vatican News reported.
Of course, we’ve been told many times by experts that fetal tissue wasn’t used to create any COVID-19 vaccine; the cells are grown in laboratories. But if it did, the Catholic church says it’s okay…
In fact, the Vatican just hosted its Fifth International Conference, featuring the CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna, the former of which produces abortion pills; the Director of the National Institute of Health (NIH) Francis Collins, who advocates using fetal tissue in research projects; the head of Google Health, David Feinberg; Anthony Fraudci who in the past has called research using tissue from aborted fetuses “scientifically significant”, United Nations representative and conservationist Jane Goodall, who supports population control and pro-abortion model Cindy Crawford.
Pro-choice as long you get the Covaxx-19
Like Chelsea Clinton, who, also a speaker at the recent Vatican conference, called for global crackdown on anti-vaccine social media posts and said: “I personally very strongly believe there has to be more intensive and intentional and coordinated global regulation of the content on social media platforms.
The same Chelsea Clinton in 2018, “[It’s] because I’ve had the temerity… to point out that our ability to participate fully in our society, including economically, hinges on our ability to be able to make choices for our bodies and our families.”
Here’s an idea: next time someone asks how you can be the monstrous, uninformed, uneducated, unethical, right-wing conspiracy theorist who refuses the vaccine which will save the lives of others, ask them where they stand on abortion and ask them why the right to choose only works one way.
- Like mom Hillary Clinton, who said “We’re always going to argue about abortion. It’s a hard choice and it’s controversial, and that’s why I’m pro-choice because I want people to make their own choices,” and “Being pro-choice is trusting the individual to make the right decision for herself and her family, and not entrusting that decision to anyone wearing the authority of government in any regard.”
- Or Kamala Harris, “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.”
- Or Michelle Obama, who, speaking of her husband, said: “He’ll protect a woman’s freedom of choice, because government should have no say in whether or when a woman embraces the sacred responsibility of parenthood.”
- Or Bernie Sanders, who said “being pro-choice is an absolutely essential part of being a Democrat.”
Guess it’s only “your right to choose” when they say so.
A little like socialism, right? All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others… also known as the popular Marxist slogan: “From each according to his ability, to each according to his need”, which is interpreted by idealistic progressives as free access and distribution of goods and services – enough to satisfy everyone’s needs.
Woohoo! Sounds amazing! Except what it really means are:
- Nothing in society will belong to anyone, either as a personal possession or as capital goods, except the things for which the person has immediate use, for either his needs, his pleasures, or his daily work.
- Every citizen will be a public man, sustained by, supported by, and occupied at the public expense.
- Every citizen will make his particular contribution to the activities of the community according to his capacity, his talent and his age; it is on this basis that his duties will be determined, in conformity with the distributive laws.
Watch today’s video for a lot more dots to connect, including why cryptocurrency is also all about your right to choose based on your duty to inform yourself.
“So, we urge you to get vaccinated when it is available to you,” Obama says.
“Roll up your sleeve and do you part,” Bush says.
“This is our shot,” Clinton says.
“Now it is up to you,” Carter concludes, as an image of the smiling former President holding his vaccine card closes the ad.