History is the best teacher of what is evil.
- Tribes in New Guinea killed and ate their enemies, including children.
- The Assyrians killed and tortured all who resisted and destroyed their cities.
- The Greeks also killed competing friends and foes.
- The Romans killed anyone who resisted them and raped all the women.
- Aztec Emperor Moctezuma proudly showed Cortes the altars where millions of Indians were sacrificed.
- The Chinese were the most sadistic in torturing prisoners. Then the Japanese outdid their cruelty in the 20th century.
- The Russian communists killed and tortured millions of people.
- The Nazis tried to copy them.
- The New World Order created the Covaids “virus” to generate mass hysteria and then enforce crowd control through killer vaccines.
The list of evil acts can go on and on. Nothing has changed.
So why are people finding it so hard to believe in the evil of controllers? Is it because history is being wiped at the speed of light? For example, history (and today’s video) shows us that:
The evil pact between Gates and Fauci goes back years, with Fauci developing the drugs and introducing it to big pharma and Gates l guaranteeing the markets through his control in WHO.
This demonic duo is nicely turned into a menace á trois by Christine Grady, Fauci’s wife…and the nurse who is Chief of the Department of Bioethics and Human Subjects Research at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). That means she’s literally the one who rubber stamps exceptions to normal vaccine testing.
Then there’s Satan Klaus saying in a 2016 interview that microchips will be implanted in people in the next ten years – in our brains or on our skin, creating direct communication between our brain and the digital world. And Pentagon scientists claiming in 2021 to have invented a sensor that once inserted under the skin will detect if the patient develops Covid-19. But no one believes it because Facebook and YouTube remove it as “misleading” information because the fact checkers say this claim is FALSE!
Their reason? It’s a sensor, not a microchip…
Watch today’s video to find out what’s happening to Bitcoin and why I tweeted that “Nobody makes macro calls like Ed Bugos. Not Schiff. Not Saylor. Not Buffett. Not Soros. He’s been doing it for two decades and has to be the most underrated money manager in the world today.”
Oh, and see how you can get hold of Lucy’s NFTs collectibles with proceeds to a good cause! (Besides buying tacos for all her pals).
“A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, ‘The one I feed the most’.”
Profound words from George Bernard Shaw, echoed by Shunyamurti in his Q&A about how and why “Evil Will Bring the Return of Goodness”.
Evil is like a parasite. It can’t be known in and of itself as some independent being, but can only be known and understood against the positive standard. And like a parasite, if the host dies the parasite dies with it because the parasite depends upon the host for its own strength and existence.
To destroy evil, the world needs rebalancing. A reset if you will. Like everything, what goes up must come down. What is pumped, must be dumped. Ebb and flow. Bulls and bears…
Keep calm and go shopping.