If you had six months to prepare how and where to bunker down for the harshest winter of your life, where would you go? What would you put in place?
Sometimes I just walk my Chihuahua for 40 minutes, throwing the bull. But now and then I have some really important stuff to say, like today. So if you’ve been a Dollar Vigilante for a while, or if you’re new to taking the red pill, make sure you watch today, because it’s kind of crucial.
Luc Montagnier, French virologist did NOT say: “All vaccinated people will die within two years.”
What he actually said, in an interview posted online in mid-May, was that the COVID-19 vaccines have produced the new coronavirus variants and that “the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths” thanks to “antibody dependent enhancement,” which creates more severe disease.
The Nobel laureate has called mass vaccination against coronavirus during the pandemic “unthinkable” and a historic blunder that is “creating the variants” and leading to deaths from the disease.
So while he didn’t directly use the words, “There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have been vaccinated already. We must be prepared to incinerate the bodies,” he might have…
A Decade of Dedicated Planning
Everything in today’s video point to the truth and the decade of dedicated planning behind those words –– from Operation Dark Winter in 2001, to Kill Gates’ favorite summer reads: “What If” and “How To Lie With Statistics”.
- In 2001, “Dark Winter” was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted on June 22–23, 2001.It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. Discussing the outcome of Dark Winter, Bryan Walsh noted “The timing–just a few months before the 9/11 attack–was eerily prescient, as if the organizers had foreseen how the threat of terrorism, including bioterrorism, would come to consume the U.S. government and public in the years to come.”
- In 2005, “Atlantic Storm,” organized by the Center for Biosecurity at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, simulated an international outbreak of a smallpox pandemic (as opposed to the domestic smallpox terrorism attack stipulated by Dark Winter).
- “The SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028,” conducted in 2017, tested medical responses to the outbreak of a novel coronavirus in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- “Clade X,” hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in 2018, proposed a worldwide coronavirus outbreak with no vaccine.
- And, in October 2019, two months before the Covaids outbreak, “Event 201” presented an exercise that started with an outbreak of a novel coronavirus (“a high-impact respiratory pathogen pandemic,” as its designers premised) that spread globally.
You see, like any good warmonger, they are meticulous planners and they love games (and computer models).
The shit happens when that computer modelling bites them in the ass and predicts that come winter, 60-70% of hospitalizations will be those who have been vaccinated twice.
Here are the facts you need to know.
Bottomline, you may only have roughly six months to position yourself where you want to be to survive the Zombie apocalypse.
A friend wrote: “We have maybe 5 or 6 months left of relative freedom, but once the flu season kicks in, the Dark Winter will be upon us and goodbye to any resemblance to a normal and free life. They will use fear, ignorance and hypnotism from the TV and other nefarious gadgets to essentially control and destroy the normies and turn them against the non-normies.
This coming Dark Winter will be 1984 on steroids. Likely scenarios will include mandatory vaccines or camps for the unvaxxed, track and trace, and more or less total enslavement, all in the guise to keep us all safe and save lives!”
You have a few months to get to where you want to be, including investing in private, non-fungible cryptocurrencies or precious metals, or at least starting a survival garden on your balcony.
Like Yogi Berra, former New York Yankees catcher said, “If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up somewhere else.”