It’s 2030 and you live in a “Vertical Self-Management Center (VSC)”
This VSC is less a co-living/co-working community of happy remote-working vegans without cars and kitchens, and more a skyscraper-like prison with hundreds of levels and thousands of involuntary inmates. Each day, an elaborate feast is laid out on a platform, which drops from floor to floor. Each level can only eat the leftovers of those above. There’s supposedly enough food for everyone—if the prisoners only eat what they need.
The people on the top levels gorge themselves so that by the time the table reaches the lower floors, there’s nothing left.
Sound familiar? It might, because:
- This is the story of The Platform –– a movie about how the decisions of a select few in the highest echelons determine the survival of those below them, and the lower levels’ inevitable desperation.
- We saw first-hand how quickly avarice and desperation in response to scarcity can result in price gouging, panic shopping that leaves grocery shelves bare, and black market pop-ups.
- You are very close to living this movie in the most literal sense of the word!
I’ve been warning about supply chain breaks and food shortages for a while now. Food wars are nothing new, but because history is a bad word, you’ll probably know nothing about it. (Hint: they’re not as fun as they sound. And they go hand in hand with hyperinflation)
Henry Kissinger said: “Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
We’ve seen how this works and it’s just going to get worse. Unless you learn how to plan and prepare for this stuff NOW there’s a strong chance that tomorrow you’ll wake up trapped in a prison with no food, where you’ll have to fight for the scraps of the so-called elites –– the biggest parasites on earth.
Now if it were Lucy, The Most Banned Chihuahua In History, she would probably find a way out of there because no one puts Lucy in a corner. (As can clearly be seen in today’s video when Lucy takes on a big dog who could take two bites and she’d be tacos-filling)
Man, I wish more people were like Lucy. And less like about 90% of the population right now, allowing themselves to be shot up by a DNA-changing bioweapon. Like my dad… but more about that in today’s video.
Watch on: DollarVigilante.tv | Bitchute | Brighteon | Rumble | Dtube
By the way, if someone calls you a yahoo, it’s an insult. Yahoos, also known as bumpkins, hicks and yokels, are thought to have very little education and culture. So let’s see who is the yahoo in the following scenario:
- The company who paid $4 billion to Mark Cuban for a domain name?
- Mark Cuban, Dancing with the Stars celebrity and self-proclaimed billionaire-investor-entrepreneur giving crypto advice?
- Or the mimblewimbles who hangs on his lips for guidance and instruction on (another) subject he knows squat about?
“The Administration has no conscience. However, there is a slim chance that people on Level 0 do. That’s where you must send your message.” –– The Platform
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to the TDV podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.