In Borderland, the newest fun craze is to poke the bear and see what makes him really really angry. Angry enough to… I don’t know… start a war or something. And then blame him for it.
With good reason, of course. It’s been a while since we had a nice juicy war. Nothing like it to get the State war chests full again, not to mention the Private ones.
Here’s a left-field idea: Put the boss of Maiden America, the one with the crackhead pedo son, in a playpen with a gay comedian actor with a cocaine habit, and give them an ‘I’m Gonna Start A War’ button as a toy.
Of course, that’s a crazy thought, because:
- Pedo Hitler Sr. isn’t up to plotting anything with anyone, he can’t even remember how to walk up stairs. Good thing they didn’t elect Trump though, as he would’ve started World War III…
- Voldemort Zelensky is about to get the Nobel peace prize and you don’t give that to someone who is actively and publicly lobbying for bloodshed.
- I can (and do, in today’s video) give you 33 Reasons Why Nuclear Weapons Probably Never Existed.
But if they are real, and if we’re in for WW3, one thing is clear, unless you’re Henry Kissinger or Keith Richards, you better follow government’s instructions on What To Do In Case Of A Nuclear Attack:
- Be ready at all times to do the right thing
- Don’t ask how and why
- Get inside fast
- Stay inside
- Stay tuned to the media
- Don’t go outside until officials say it’s safe
A simple 6-step plan that sounds remarkably similar to the What To Do In Case Of A Viral Pandemic plan of action.
Unless, like me, you don’t care if the whole world blows up, because we’re all going to die anyway. And, whoever the creator of the game is, whatever they want the outcome to be is what the outcome will be, so why worry?
Which is not to say we can’t have maximum fun in the meanwhile.
But hey, I’m just a guy whose world is strolling around golf courses with his Chihuahuas. Certainly, if I was the Game Controller, and my mission was to Save The Planet, the first thing I would do is kill all the Zombie NPC Libtards. And I can’t think of a more crystal clear way to identify them than by getting them to line up voluntarily for a lethal injection… or four.
As I’ve said before, it’s all about voluntaryism.
We thank you for your service.