Remember when Luc Montagnier, French virologist did not say all vaccinated people will die within two years?
What he did say, in an interview posted online in mid-May, was that the COVID-19 vaccines have produced the new coronavirus variants and that “the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths” thanks to “antibody dependent enhancement,” which creates more severe disease.
So while he didn’t directly use the words, “There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have been vaccinated already. We must be prepared to incinerate the bodies,” he might have…
… and with that thought in mind – welcome to 2023! This year’s Hot & Trendy list includes:
- Getting your covaids vaxxy on another 4 times!
- Dying “suddenly”, especially on a football/soccer/hockey field, because you got your vaxxy on.
- Being called a conspiracy extremist hater because you didn’t get your vaxxy on and warned others to do the same.
- Free roaming pedophiles and investment swindlers.
- Needy warlords in sweatpants.
- Young Economic World Forum Leaders in Prime Crime positions.
- Billionaires with stick legs, white wobbly bellies and micro-penile syndrome.
- A selection of fun new “diseases” and crises, like climate change 2.0, cyberwars, and economic collapse.
- A new wave of social justice warriors with absolute moral certitude, humorless, self-important, placing themselves on the moral high ground like fire and brimstone preachers, shaming the infidels as deplorable.
- Billions of NPC drones assimilating into the Borg Collective.
That’s right, we are living the world’s most complicated strategy game – and it’s AWESOME!
I never thought I would be having so much fun in the apocalypse. Every day is a new adventure! And, whether you’re an NPC, allowing others to make decisions for you, or an expert-level player intent on conquest… that depends solely on you.
George Bernard Shaw said,“A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, ‘The one I feed the most’.”
Feed your dog steak tacos, take him boating, bring him to Anarchapulco. Whatever you do, stay away from the Borg!
“In their collective state, the Borg are utterly without mercy; driven by one will alone: the will to conquer. They are beyond redemption, beyond reason.”
– Jean-Luc Picard
Watch on: Vigilante.tv | Rumble | Bitchute | Odysee | Brighteon
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to the TDV podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS